Y&R Week of September 13th

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBbO39hHchk

Tricia Cast and Jess Walton were the only reasons to watch today's Y&R.

Granny Chancellor and Grandpa Murphy both need to STFU. Granny needs to be hauled off to the nursing home if she's making statements like that.

Billy and Victor going at it=zzzzzzzzz at least MTS shined in her brief scenes with Victor calling him out.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MTS has been shining A LOT lately. Like a diamond dropped amidst the pig swill but still, a diamond nonetheless.

I'm so over Granny Chancellor. Wish Jeanne would pull an Eric Braeden and just make up her lines on the spot.

• Members

Re: that clip

(1) Jess Walton and a diva-ish = :wub:

(2) that was one fierce performance of Tricia Cast, who played a throwaway role three years before but impressed Bill Bell so much he gave her this ride of a lifetime.

RE: current episodes

MTS really is doing the best with that little she is given. She's been very effective this year. And she's one of the psoitive surprises in 2010

• Members

If you give MTS material she will play the hell out of it. Say what you will about her but she will always give her best, while most of her family on the show barely remembers their lines.

What they have done to Katherine is just sad. I wish Liz Foster would haunt her.

• Members

MTS really knows how to make lemonade out of lemons. She's a real trooper. She gave some of her best performances in that ludicrous senate race story a couple of years ago. It was so ridiculously plot-driven. I defended LML to an extent back then, but with that story, even I was thinking WTF! But MTS really brought up the material then, and she's doing the same now.

• Members

Oh I definitely agree. Bergman, Morrow, Stafford, Case, LeBlanc, Cooper, St. John, etc, you name it...they're all phoning it in on a daily basis. They just don't seem to care anymore. I probably singled singled out Walton because for some reason I find her situation one of the saddest. She's an electrifying presence playing a legacy role, and the only original character left, yet the writers treat her, at best, like an afterthought, and at worst like a punchline to some sick joke.

Archived