Two ATWT Stars heading to ABC!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Jon Hensley will be acting again in soaps anytime soon, but he said (recently in his joint interview with Martha Byrne for The Suds Report) that his wife, Kelly, is still pursuing acting. Given her "love-to-hate" vibe, I can see KMH getting another soap role quickly.

I started to list other ATWT actors that I could see being picked up, but the truth is.... ATWT had one of the most talented casts of daytime, IMHO. Who WOULDN'T a soap want to scoop up, is the better question.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seeing somewhere that Roger Howarth was definitely returning to ABC. However, the soap was unknown...and if it was OLTL, there was the predicament of firing St. John and re-hiring Howarth, or putting Howarth into another role. However...if what Hinsey said is true, then it's not Howarth, because that would be labeled as a "return", I suppose.

Hmmmm... I'm hoping we hear something soon. The curiousity is killing me.

• Members

I hope its not Terri Colombino, but then again I could see Fronsie taking a shine to her and forcing her down our throats as the new Babe or another recast character on one of the other shows. I think Daniel Cosgrove might be one of the ATWT stars that will end up on an ABC show. Would Marie Wilson go back to ABC after they killed her off as Karen on Port Chuck?? I dont see Julie Pinson going back to ATWT, I would suspect her to go to Days first. But then again I could be wrong.

Archived