America's Next Top Model

Sylph

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"All of a sudden it's not 'America's Next Top Model,' " added creator, host and executive producer Tyra Banks. "It's 'America's Next Top Modelle,' dahling.' It's totally elevating it with the fashion industry."

:rolleyes:

Tyra really hocks me off.

• Members

I am so glad the two sisters made it! I like both of them! Also love Ann (the extra tall girl), and Kasey (the girl who tried out on season 11)!

OMG...so glad that Jordan girl didn't make it, she was horrid. Know it all, I'm better than everyone else, 24/7 smirk biotch!! Was anyone else annoyed by her?! Everything she said and did just irked me!

Also that girl who wrote the racist comment in her diary!! That pissed me off!! She kept saying "I didn't mean it like that", oh then what did you mean?? ugh!

Same here! I can't stop watching this show every season... never gets old..LOL, it's definitely a guilty please for me, also.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Yeah :lol: it's still on. The most successful winner to date was Nicole Fox from a few years back. She's been booked in some of the biggest campaigns, and she's definitely my favorite by far next to Allison Harvard.

I can't help but be addicted to this show. It's so all about Tyra, but she's such a trainwreck that my eyes are glued to the screen.

• Members

I'm addicted to, this show never gets old to me!

I'm so glad they FINALLY did an All-Stars season. I think they picked almost all the right girls! My fave is Bre wub.png She is one of my all-time fave contestants. I love her! Also love Sheena, Allison, Angelea, Lisa, Dominique, and Kayla.

I did NOT like the live judging panel. How awful! I hope they never do that again.

• Members

Allison is definitely my favorite and I hope she goes all the way. LOVE that Tyra said that the crowd called her their all time favorite.

I hated the live judging too. What the hell was the point? I do love that the audience booed Alexandria and called her a b!tch though. I cackled like a witch! :lol:

One thing I do not like is Isis' being on, mostly because Tyra paid for her surgery and thats a major conflict of interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
To me an All Star seasons would never make sense bc most models have a very short career span. They peak around 21-22 and they are considered old by the time they are in their late 20s. 17 cycles in and the early birds are old. Its pretty sad that people from seasons 1-5ish are coming on this thing

I watched the first episode this weekend and was bored. Will not be continuing. Dont know half the girls. I rememebr Brittany from s4 and loved her then but she's done some awful work to her face. Maybe not surgery, but its been botoxed to death and she's put on weight. She looks older and cant compete with the younger girls.

Camille...what is up with that five head? She is in desperate need of bangs as she looks like she's going bald.

Girl from season 1 who wouldnt get nude, Id have thought she got over her issues by now. Bitch needed to be cut bc she is no super model to be acting like such a prudeish diva. What she picked didnt go with the rest of her outfit and it was skimpier. She came across as a confused hypocrite.

Felt bad for the girl who got booed and called a bitch on stage

Was shocked to see Nigel with hair. I thought he was bald.

If I wear watching, Id be rootign for Bree bc she was one of my faves before. Too bad the real all stars like Tocarra and Eva arent on this but I guess they've branched out too far and coming back wasnt an option

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

I read Angelee was the initial winner but posted it on FB before the show aired. Notice they were back in the states when the finale aired? They had to redo, but Angelee didn't show up because she more than likely felt the outcome would be different. They had no choice but to announce the disqualification at that point.

ANDREA

• 3 months later...

Archived