B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Carl, you are brilliant too.

Carmen Duncan is one of my favorite soap actresses, ever. I just loved her as Iris and I was simply relieved that she left AW on her own terms. She did SO MUCH with so very little. B&B is the kind of show for her...a bitchy fashion reporter...like Elsa Klensch but with an acid tongue and plenty of aggressive va va voom. I would honestly rather see her than Joan Collins on B&B and THAT, my fellow posters, is saything something.

The only snag is that Carmen lives in Australia, rather luxuriously and very happily. She left AW in 1994, lived with a very, very, rich man till 2000. Moved back to Sydney in one of the ritzy areas of the city, went into charity work and does the odd Australian acting gig.

That being said, I don't think she'd be averse to doing some work in LA, it's a 14 hour flight...but a girl can get used to those things can't she?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She could just make recurring appearances even. I think she'd be a real jolt for the show. I can see her needling Jackie day in and day out.

And I read that she said she doesn't like Botox and wants to be able to move her face while acting. Now I really want her on B&B. :D

• Members

LAD looked amazing today. How is it she has 0 lines on her face? That fashion show was ridiculous though. They really have to stop with these silly Jackie/Owen themes. Maybe now that the scandal has hit that will happen.

Brooke/Stephenie had some funny scenes. Loved Stephenie's face when Hope wanted them to make peace.

• Members

Haha I liked the fashion show. WOW @ Owen's little costume, that was very well put together!

Always great to see SJB and RH on the show, even though it seems there's really no point to their characters sad.gif

Wasn't expecting that reporter to just blurt out the Bridget/Owen secret like that! That was crazy & scandalous of Bill to plan that all out but it was good. Everyone was going to find out at some point, haha.

I loved their scenes today!

• Members

Ugh! More Jackie using her old ass self as the lead model in her campagins and Owen in his typical "cabana boy" role. Jackie M has been doing horribly for months. Why dont they realize that its time to change their image and go for something new? The entire campaign was a rehash of the Forrester Goddess line from last year

1.JPG

WTF was Brooke wearing today? She looked straight out of the 80s

bbbroke.jpg

Jackie's dress also looked horrible. More like some baby had diarahea on her

The scandal reveal left me chuckling at the end, but it wasnt as campy, built up or as impactful as Brooke's scandal from over the summer. Sorry Bridget, gotta come harder than that!

I also noticed she was introduced as Bridget Forrester. That was fast. Wasnt she going by Marone?

what was so stupid was that over the summer they made such a big deal about him not being responsible for the Brooke reveal bc he wouldnt intentinoally hurt Katie's family and put them in the spotlight like that, yet he orchestrates for someone in Katie's family to be publicaly exposed in a sex scandal. He had no shame either as he stood right there. I guess everyone is off limits besides Bridget bc of her history with Katie

• Members

Why was Taylor even on today? She had ZERO lines! It's becoming painful watching HT. They either need to do something with her or get rid of her.

BB is so transparent. Thomas' sudden support of Brooke came out of left field. Watch Brooke boink him in a couple of months. :rolleyes:

• Members

Taylor was on today? Today I actually watched live and did not even notice her

I defiently think they recasted Thomas with someone hotter to make a pairing with him and Brooke more plausible. His support of her ddint come out of left field though. It was brought up weeks ago. It started out as rebelling bc Taylor gave Steffy all of her FC stock, which Steffy used to try and get rid of Brooke. I think he's more pissed off and will support the opposite of what Steffy wants bc he feels as if he was pushed aside

• Members

Uh ... Rick at the end of the episode was kind of creepy.

NuThomas has those creepy one-expression-only eyes. No fault of his own nor his acting ability, just something some actors seem to be born with and will bug the irritating hell out of me. He's going to always come off as being manic to me. They remind me of the guy that Adrienne Frantz is dating or whatever they are and used to play Sandy on GL.

• Members

Glad they are calling him "Tom" instead of "Thomas". It was a good call a few weeks ago to have him stand up for Brooke -- it certainly adds a new dimension to the story. (Funny how the men support her and the women hate her.) Dollar Bill is still the best part of the show. And, holy crap, at the end with Rick! At least the show is kicking again when it comes to camp! I think it's going to be a good season for B&B.

Archived