B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am loving Stephanie/Brooke! Both Actresses have been doing so great lately...this story is very good so far. Wondering if Stephanie is going to reveal her cancer to everyone at her birthday part or still just keep it a secret.

Whats up with B&B having old people as models....LOL. Ridge has a good body and all, but no...why did they have to pick him to model the new line or whatever it is, why don't they find some fresh young male models to do it??

• Members

I'm so glad that Brooke/Stephanie saga has evolved to this point. The last Brooke scandal was really it in terms of them fighting. Stephanie realized she lost the battle for Ridge when he took Brooke back. This could be a really great story. Perhaps, Brad will really deliver the goods as promised. As SF always stated that when she won her Emmys that it was a shame that KKL was never recognized, because she was her real acting partner. Let's face it when the story of B&B is written -- it's really about Stephanie/Brooke.

• Members

I hate how Brooke is being used. Id rather Taylor be by Stephanie's side. Brooke is being so annoying. She's going to kill Stephanie faster than her disease with the stress she's causing. And dear lord can she change her clothes already? Ive been staring at that ugly ass sweater for the past week

Did anyone else find it odd how Steffy and Thomas were urging their father to be a model and for them to cheer him on as he stripped in the middle of the office. Steffy's line about having a hot dad was so inappropriate

• Members

I like the Brooke/Steph story---but today highlighted exactly why KKL never receives an emmy nom. I love KKL, but Brooke came off like a child throwing a temper tantrum today when she ordered Steph to tell her family. There's an emotional immaturity in Brooke that's disconcerting somehow.

That said, in some ways, Brooke has as much emotionally invested in Stephanie as a biological child would.

And IA, that forced banter at Forrester should have ended up on the cutting room floor.

• Members

I LOVED Stephanie's expressions during Brooke's tirade. SF was hilarious. Even funnier was when she was facing the piano and praying Brooke leaves and then Brooke sneaks up behind her to give her parting shot. Stephanie's eyes bulge because she wasn't expecting it and then she grits her teeth and starts coughing. Hilarious!

• Members

LOVING this storyline so far. If this is Susan Flannery's swan song, then she is going out on a major high note.

I think KKL was really excellent in those scenes because Brooke is as deeply invested in Stephanie than anyone else, if anything, Brooke and Stephanie are more attached than anyone else.

Archived