B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, after watching today's episode, I think I over-reacted regarding nuThomas eyes. He doesn't have "crazy eyes" after all. LOL!

But, Rick was looking creepy as hell and something tells me that wasn't their intention. He makes the stupidest expressions. LOL!

• Members

The Jackie/Owen/Rick stuff.... at first I was finding it mildly entertaining, then I thought about it for awhile and I was like WTH?? This is just silly nonsense!! This is all being handled in a very childish way. Rick is just ridiculous!

I'm liking Adam Gregory as Thomas, he looks a lot like Ron Moss to me.

Noticed Stephanie kept coughing today, then she collapsed at the end. She's definitely not faking it, something's wrong. Can't blame Brooke for thinking she's faking it though, LOL...

• Members

I tuned in today and LOVED it. Lesley just looks better and better, she's incredible for a woman her age. And DAMN... KL DID look creepy, didn't he? He's just wierd. And Beemer looked nice in the little outfit, unfortunately, Lowder's just showed him to be totally hung like a hamster. He should have stuffed some panty hose down there, so it would look like he had SOMETHING.

• Members

I really liked Stephanie & Brooke in Friday's episode. So far so good with this storyline, IMO.

Rick continues to be childish....he's the worst in all of this to me, even more than Jackie. I can't tell if he's really into her or not but it all just so...dumb. I would MUCH prefer he stop all of this, and the show do something with him and Amber. Rick just needs to grow up and GTFO of their orbit, like now!

• Members

Why she had no dialogue is beyond me. But I like that we got to at least see Taylor in scenes with her new on-screen son... I think (guess) that was the point?

:lol: Nobody on this show strikes me as "well-equiped", LOL. Though Jack Wagner looks "good" in a pair of jeans :wub:

• Members

BB was entertaining but this new storyline with Jackie, Owen and Rick is for the birds. I don't buy for one second that Rick is in love with Jackie, let alone finds her desirable. As a ruse, it works to get Owen away from Jackie so Owen and Bridget could be together. But I find two hot twenty something men fighting over a sixty year old woman unbelievable. Jackie might be attractive but she ain't all that. And it's time she parked her tired ass and get a real model to headline her shows. :rolleyes:

Archived