B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my goodness how many people in her family have to be born there? I didnt even know Bridget was till she mentioned it today. I beleive Hope was as well. But Bridget is giving borth already? How long has she been pregnant? She slept with Owen around the time Hope was almost raped and I dont thinks he's been on the show that long

Thank goodness they rememebred that Stephanie and Jackie became friends. Im glad Stephanie tried to talk some sense into her.

• Members

"Why aren't we hearing anything Owen?!!!!!!!" I don't know Bridget. You tell him! You're the f*cking DOCTOR! <_<

I really cannot stand Ashley Jones as Bridget. What was once a smart but tortured heroine is now basically a dumbed down, baby-obsessed bimbo. Alot of it has to do with Brad's writing for the character, but dear God, Ashley Jones has turned this character into Brooke 2.0.

• Members

Jackie is a nut! Stephanie asked her what if Bridgette found a new man, would he live with the 3 of them?? She said that would be a great idea, LOL!!

I personally loved the Bridgette\Owen baby delivery scenes, I thought the last few parts were beautifully done! ;-) Idk if Owen was just caught up in the moment at the end or not, but that kiss seemed real between them!

That was awesome of Ridge to bring Hope as a surprise for Brooke, wow Hope has pretty much forgiven Brooke for everything, she's even moving back in with them.

• Members

You're not alone, me too, sufficed to say I enjoyed the Browen kiss at the end :D

And I just gotta say BRAVA to Ashley Jones today during the birth scenes. I watch a lot of soaps, and thought that was one of the best, realistic, well acted "births" I have seen. Just my opinion, but I thought AJ NAILED it. And when Bridget kissed the baby without having cleaned it first, that was very motherly.

I'm not usually AJ/Bridget's biggest supporter (don't care for Bridget/Nick) but I like Bridget with Owen, and I was truly impressed by AJ today.

P.S. Great job with the pic at the top! It's just missing Taylor (my fave).

Archived