B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Oliver looks MUCH better since he cleaned up his hair. I never found him attractive but saw some hotness today. What a difference it makes. With that said, I see no value in the character. It kinda seems like he may go dark as he came across very frustrated with Hope and I think now resents Liam. I think he might go psycho and do something to hurt Liam ad/or possibly stalk Hope. He scared me today

I thought Steffy was funny today. I loved how she offered her condolences to Liam when she heard Bill was his dad...lol

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow was not expecting both of them to profess their love to each other like that! That was pretty fast! But I thought the scenes were great, at the end of the day I just love them and I'm glad they do to!! wub.gifwub.gif

Big NO to Steffy/Liam. ICK! She needs to stay far far away. She is a much better pair with Oliver, that could happen now. I want to see B&B go for it. Why not?

• Members

Yes, a big NO to Steffy/Liam. I'm not even sure why Steffy was on...I know the show used the "Oh I was getting these for my dad & now I'll stick around listen into a conversation I have no business listening in to." excuse, but she didn't even need to be on. Steffy needs to go hook up with Oliver or someone else I don't care about. :lol:

• Members

I love, love Scott Clifton - the boy CAN act, rather hot too! :)

Zach Conroy on the other hand bores the ________ out of me - I wouldn't be too upset if Oliver was written off the show.

I hope this upcoming Brooke/Stephanie SL lives up to the hype because Susan Flannery & KKL usually deliver in those scenes.

• Members

LOL! That dress wasn't a good look at all. They dress Steffy like a desperate, middle-aged hooker.

The show really isn't doing any justice to the Steffy character all around. She's written as this one-note mean girl, with no redeemable qualities. And then to top it off, they drag the character of Taylor down with her. I don't know which character I felt worse about today.

• Members

I rolled my eyes at "Dr.Mrs.WhipJones" in her nerdy "serious" glasses and pursed mock rubber-ducky lips.

And Brooke with her hesitant "I think I hurt my daughter with this mistake" was almost as bad. At least Brooke can acknowledge she hurt her daughter. Tay-Tay just blames all of Steffy's problems on Brooke and Ridge.

• Members

Man seriously Steffy all of a sudden liking Liam is just pure crap! I wish she would have really answered Taylor when she asked her wasn't she into Oliver?? I mean what hapened to that? All of a sudden she doesn't like him anymore? Brooke was right, all Steffy wants to do is pine for the men Hope is with. What a biotch! She barely knows Liam, and has never hung out with him before except for when he was fixing her computer or whatever. I totally hate where this is going, I hope Liam doesn't give into Steffy's games.

• Members

Yeah, I hate how they write Steffy, she's so one-note with no reason to root for her & JMW's acting doesn't help things either. ANd Taylor, when's she going to stop using Brooke & everyone else as excuse for her daughter's behavor?

And Steffy want Liam...it better be as a way to try & get after Bill shares. Cause I'm tired of Steffy falling for Hopes men out of nowhere.

Good thing that

• Members

Watching AW on Hulu before it's yanked reminds me of how much I loved Carmen Duncan as Iris and how much I miss her on soaps :( She did so much with thankless material and isn't that what B&B is about? B&B is probably the soap she would be most suited to. I'd love to see her come in to take over Spectra, or have her as some bitchy fashion reporter.

Archived