B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Stephanie's expressions are hilarious with Brooke, LOL. And Brooke is always coming out of nowhere. Stephanie is going to die of a heart attack first before lung cancer if Brooke keeps creeping up behind her...lol. It seems Stephanie is about to tell everyone at the party that she has cancer, but who knows??

HATE that Oliver is going to fight for Hope....clearly she is not interested in him anymore. She was all into Liam today, didn't mention Oliver once I don't think. Oliver seems to think Hope will come to her senses and want Oliver back, but that is so not how it's looking. Oliver needs to get a clue...

Aggie/Nick are annoying together, thought I would like them but not so much...wish the show would do something else with SJB/Aggie.

I love B&B's opening!! It's my favorite of all the soaps right now.

Today's did seem different, the beginning before it cut to the shots of the cast seemed longer. Maybe that's just a version I haven't seen yet since I've only been watching a few months..lol.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that was the longer opening that they haven't used in a while. There are three, the longest version used today, the shorter one that features the cast but sped up a bit, then the shortest opening that doesn't feature the cast.

I love B&Bs opening too.

Today's show was great. From Stephanie's story to Hope & Liam...

Yeah, Sarah J Brown is so being wasted. And Oliver...used to like him, but now, I could really care less about him. Zach constantly emoting Jake Silbermann certainly doesn't help. :lol:

• Members

speaking of which, was anyone else bothered at Marcus being there? Does anyone really consider him a Forrester? Technically he is just as much a Forrester as Ridge, Thorne, Felicia and Kristen, but he's an interloper to me. I wish he had left when Donna did. I dont like that he's credited as Marcus Forrester either

• Members

I don't get why Marcus isn't considered an "interloping Logan". Other than the fact he doesn't parade around in his underwear and is as sexless as Thorne.

And now that I think about it, it's weird that Marcus has no issues about his father "destroying" Hope like Liam does.

• Members

A slide? Arent these people a little too old for that? It would have made sense to have at least ONE kid there. RJ, Allie, Jack, Dino? Okay I guess the last one couldnt but come on, its not like the people on this show dont have young kids

LMAO at Flannery's stunt double being some fat man ni a bad wig

bb1kx.jpg

bb2dr.jpg

• Members

SAggie is so going BSC, mental and boil the bunny psychotic when Nicky leaves her to reunite with Budge. It's weird though...until they had that post romp, up the nostril shot, I had no clue SFB looked so much like AJ.

• Members

^^^aww, actually it was kind of sweet. Stephanie reminisced about some silly request "all" her children and grandchildren had made: to have a slide from the second floor down to the living room. She "was tired of saying "NO" all the time" and ordered one for her "last" birthday.

Completely un-Stephster...I'm surprised Tay-tay didn't order a straight jacket and a mental eval right then and there, but her dweebish family ate it all up and thought it was hilarious. (Actually, I was waiting for Taytay to slide down, but I guess between the lips and the silicone, HT was too big a insurance risk to do it. LOL)

Archived