B&B: A BOLD Shocker

• Members

I think this would have made sense instead of her hooking up with Thomas six years ago. Amber is such a pointless character and most of her past with Brooke is in the past. Stephanie has had the same scenes over Eric's whoring around for so long now. Rick is barely around so he won't have a reaction.

If it got Donna Duck off the show that would at least be one benefit.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem with B&B is EVERYONE is pointless, aside from three or four characters. They can't ever properly write for characters.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing them recast her with Laura Koffman. Koffman suits the original Donna more anyway.

• Members

No I really do think Donna is pointless.I think she went downhill as an interesting character when they had her marry Eric. She was better as a vixen and bitch and it seems they were having her take on Brooke's former role as show skank. She got too generic and boring with Eric. I think the character is done. The show isnt heavy on the Logans as it was 3 years ago and Brooke really doesnt need both of her sisters around. With the cast so large as it is, there already isnt much room to showcase everyone. She really doesnt add much and it doesnt feel as if theres much potential in her at all and she isnt a character that they need to keep on and try to find stuff for her to do.

• Members

Thank God it was Bill! I tried to stay spoiler free, so I thought Thorne might be the one. I still found it odd that they had long openings and WH was nowhere to be found (since he's recurring). After the snarking back and forth yesterday, definitely more storyline with Liam being a Spenser than Thorne's son. Good choice.

• Members

I was actually a little disappointed to learn that Bill was the father. I think Liam and Thorne would have worked better because they def had the chemistry which obviously now was just a away to throw everyone off. and they even looked like father and son. Bill is just wayyy to bad to be his father (even though thats how he is suppose to be). and even if Bill grew to like Liam, I would consider doing a story were Thorne would try to adopt Liam, cause he thinks Bill is unfit to be his father. That would be good and give Thorne a decent storyline for a change.

Archived