GH: SID Fall Previews

• Members

From Guza himself, via SOC:

It's from the new SID magazine :

*This isn't just a Brenda/Sonny love story especially when the pair's history is taken into consideration.

*There's an argument to be made and Brenda will mouth that argument " Sonny, we're poison to each other. I love you but we can't be together because we will kill each other"

*Guza mits that in many ways, Jax might be the best man for Brenda "but sometimes you don't always wind up with the one that's best for you"

*Jason and Sam will "reconnect in the action sense". Look for a major umbrella story to begin unfolding.

*Anyone even as strong and secure as Sam has got to react just a little bit when Brenda roars into town and immediately does her needy thing and Jason has to jump.

*This is not the end of Maxie and Spinelli. It's a reinvention. Brenda might be responsible for reuniting the pair as Spinelli is gonna put Brenda on a pedestal like he has never put another woman. What is Maxie going to think when Spinelli is suddenly not panting after her but instead is rahpsodizing about the glories of Brenda Barrett?

*Olivia will continue to make hard choices and so will Johnny.

*At the same time Brook Lynn is sitting on the sidelines just waiting for Jolivia to implode.

*Guza love the idea of Johnny and Brook Lynn as being kind of like Sonny and Carly and that there's the added element of Olivia being like a mother to her young rival "It gets kind of incestuous in a very interesting way" addGuza.

*As for Dante and Lulu expect even more problems on the horizon. "I love this couple" says Guza "but it's time their love was tested to another level." teases the scribe "and we will test it".

*Sonny faces murder charges (for shooting Johnny), thanks to Claire who taped conversations of his many threats to kill his rival.

*Sonny takes it as a big betrayal and it reminds him of the wire scene.

*Brenda refuses to be the face of Franco's latest project not knowing that someone is keeping an eye on her from the shadows.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is a done deal, even I have accepted it but maybe it's because I'm newly refocused again on the show so I'm coming with a different mindframe. I must admit that I fantasize of Edward having very strong opinions on Brenda's choices upon her return I always like dthe bit of dynamic she had with the Quartermaines specially Edward/Lila and once upon a time Jason. I also have fantacies of Tracy being involved with the Brooklyn/Lulu element, moreso the Brooklyn element as I'm not at all impressed by Lulu or morse-so the acting behind the character. Monica just doesn't work w/o Alan or Aj I'm sorry to admit. Loved LC on her best days she has more than entertained but it is what it is. Love JZ, love her love her. I always remembered her slap scene when Laura returned, always remeber her during Bobbie's discovery of Tony/Carly's affair she's just terrific but I can barely look at her the last few times I tuned in and glimpsed her or caught her on youtube.

• Members

Maybe when Brenda chokes herself on that hair she wraps around her neck in the promo, and dies, Spinelli will kill himself out of loyalty to her?

And only you, Bob Guza, would be looking forward to right an incest story, not because it's groundbreaking, heartbreaking, tragic, and true storytelling...But because it's entertaining.

This show is beyond f*cked up. With the exception of Robin/ Patrick /Lisa. and Brooklynn, I can hardly watch anymore. And i hate thinking that Becky HErbst was shoved out for 6 weeks to make room for VM, who did jack SH*T for the ratings.

I will laugh when Becky Herbst, Tyler Christopher, Jonathon Jackson, Kimberly McCullough, and all the other sidelined veterans leave out of disgust.

• Members

The only problem is that Kirsten and Jason DO have good chemistry. The problem I have with the pairing is that they have NEVER developed a personality for Matt. He's been on the show uselessly for two years, and we don't know a THING about him. Then all the sudden they're shoving him with Maxie without developing the character at all, just because they want to say "Well Maxie and Matt was unpopular so we HAD to go back to Spixie because fans LIKED that."...

The same goes for Lucky/Maxie. They could make an adorable couple if they EVER let them have a conversation that wasn't about their past. Obviously they moved on, and let's let their chemistry fly. I wouldn't even MIND a trianngle with Matt/Maxie/Lucky, and then have Claire interested in Lucky, ccausing a little feud with her and Maxie...And eventually when Liz sees two women throwing themselves at Lucky, and him interested in someone else, she would be jealous and there could be some GREAT scenes with Liz/Maxie/Claire bitching at each other.

• Members

Most of the couples on GH are a bore. The show hates romance and hates couples.

It's sad that this relationship, where Spinelli was willing to let Maxie die in order to help soothe his ego, is going to be vomited back up. And what a surprise, it's all about Spinelli yet again and all about his juvenile needs and Maxie will have to degrade herself for him.

Archived