OLTL: Discussion for the week August 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Hannah or Ford from Corinth since they keep on showing the name of the town on show when they showed Eli's Law license. Kinda cool they are discussing the show it was my favorite ABC soap when I was younger. Just wished they aired it on Soapnet!!!! Also have any of Hannah's family appeared yet for the crap she did

• Members

I don't think that it was shown as a town name. I think it was a street name since, (and I could be wrong since I was just halfway paying attention), it had the Road or Street or something like that after it. And I'm pretty sure they've done that before.

• Members

Natalie's whole abortion dilemma was so contrived. Really? She's going to abort her baby, which very well could be John's just to spare Jessica's feelings in case it's Brody's. No one is that protective of a sibling that tried to kill them. I like Natalie's protective streak, but this is just silly.

• Members

No one is that protective of a sibling period. It's an awful, awful motivation for abortion; and a dramatic conflict that isn't rooted in character or logic whatsoever. Frankly, Carlivati should be ashamed of himself for trying so hard to up what are already pretty effing high stakes.

• Members

I completely agree, especially since it isn't working. It stands out as something neither Natalie nor any other sane person would do. We already know that she wants a child, so it only stands to reason she would feel more protective towards her own child than her adult sibling.

Archived