DAYS: Contract Male Role

• Members

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/100730_suds_report_NB.htm

In addition, DAYS casting genius Marnie Saitta is busy auditioning actors for the contract role of Seamus, a 30-year-old gorgeous male. According to an audition breakdown, DAYS is looking for an actor with light hair and light eyes (preferred, not set in stone). The character description reads: Seamus is the guy women dream about; he is truly as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside; he also has an artistic side, which makes him a dreamer and wants to see the good in people. Burbank is looking for well-established actors with strong credits. Could this be Eric Brady? Or another Horton?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if this is an established or a new character. The suggestion of Eric Brady makes sense in terms of the breakdown, but not in terms of the canvas. Brady Black is basically filling the Eric Brady role for most intents are purposes. Why have two characters filling the same role? Unless they intend to take Brady down a darker path now that they've ditched Arianna from the triangle with Brady and Nicole. Otherwise, this wouldn't make much sense. Could Eric Martsolf possibly be out as well?

I really wish the show would bring back Nicholas Alamain, but I don't see him meeting this description at all other than age wise.

• Members

Never got to experience watching Eric Brady on the show, but wouldn't mind if DAYS brought him on.

He's Sami's twin brother, and the description that the show is looking for kind of seems like how Sami looks, so it very well might be him. Seamus is also an Irish name, don't Sami and Eric have Irish roots? Whoever the character is, I just hope DAYS casts a good Actor!

• Members

I wonder if Marnie still wears so much perfume that it permeates the hallways some 5-10 minutes after she's passed? Lord knows she had that effect in the Y&R hallways... (p.s. she wasn't a fan of Christie Clarke either... rolled her eyes and passed on her headshot when Clarke sent in her 8x10 for the role of Victoria Newman)

• Members

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Daniel Cosgrove just can't be on every soap opera. Let him go away with Christobelle Hughes in Sept, never to blandify my TV doorway again. Seriously, NO [!@#$%^&*] MAS.

• Members

Now that Carly's actually back they've screwed themselves where Nicholas is concerned. Not to say they couldn't recast, and I mean Victor Webster probably wouldn't return, but there was only 8 years between VW and CC... and like even though it's been done on B&B... it'd be a ridiculously hard sell. If they want to bring back Nicholas Alamain, and I mean, with Carly killing Lawrence and Carly and Vivian back to their shenanigans I'm really surprised he hasn't come back already, they'd practically have to de-SORAS him for this to work.

Archived