AMC: Friday, July 30, 2010

• Members

It drives me crazy. I'm an unapologetic Jesse supporter but watching him go around town talking about David to Natalia and Tad and Amanda and Jake even to the point of having a white board up in his house makes want to slap him. I would love a scene where someone asks David to let up on the Hubbards just so they will stop talking about him.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But don't you understand? She only did that because she wanted Thing Two Gabrielle to share the same bloodline as Thing One Miranda! And she and Zach didn't tell Kendall about it b/c Chuck Pratt thought it would make for bigger drama they knew she wouldn't approve!

Honestly, R, I just think you have it in for lesbian rape victims. ;-P

• Members

Ha! Let's be honest though. You know the baby playing Trevor was losing his [!@#$%^&*] for a reason. He was trying to get away from DW. He probably thought "Yay! Here comes a scene where I get to play with the pretty woman with the soft tits! OH MY GOD WHO ARE YOU? Don't hurt me! Take anything you want! What have you done with the nice lady and the fuzzy gay man?!"

Yeah, he definitely crossed into A Beautiful Mind territory.

• Members

You know, in the old days, adversaries such as David and Jesse (and David and Tad) could peacefully co-exist in Pine Valley w/o resorting to acting like ignorant schoolchildren just because they happened not to be the best of friends. And if one was "made to look bad," the other wasn't necessarily let off the old hook. God, I miss that AMC so much.

Make her look attractive all you want. I still think Lacey Chabert would have kicked major ass as grown-up Binki.

• Members

I think all soaps have that problem now. Everybody is either saintly or satanic. The townsfolk hate David and love Ryan even though they're pretty much the same except David IMO has more layers. Just like Jesse is "the best police chief Pine Valley ever had" (Derek Frye: "My ass he is.") and Tad is a "good, kind, decent man" even though he tortured and murdered a man in cold blood. Soaps would be so much more interesting if they put away the black hats/white hats and trusted us with the gray.

• Members

From the good folks at the ABC Promo Department:

"Lovers will be separated...families will be torn apart...and a quaint, small town in Pennsylvania will never be the same...IN THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE...This week, on ALL MY CHILDREN."

• Members

I wish ABC/AMC was as crafty as your paranoia suggests -- that they are writing the Hubbards deliberately out of character just to cater to certain desperate David Hayward fans and prop him. I really do. That would mean David's on course to totally destroy those marginalized black people that live in a shoe!

What a waste of an avatar. Monica Calhoun's beauty still isn't strong enough to hide such bitter ugliness.sleep.gif

Archived