AMC: Friday, July 30, 2010

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miranda&Caleb were FUN!

Emma doesn't stand a freaking change with AJ at all.

Thought i was the only one who thought the Angie stuff was all kinds of BAD!

Did Bianca&Scot spend alot of time together? Isn't he older than she is? See how she could speak on JT character or lack there of but not sure about Scotty?

• Members

JR almost killed her and Kendall. She never said JR was bad and when she met him a few weeks ago she was nice to him and he snubbed her.

Not sure where u get this bad stuff from. All the bad was done to Bianca by JR not the other way around.

Samething with David. She never did a thing to him either.

• Members

Binks just staed the fact that she knows them. JR has done tons of bad things to her and Scot hasn't. If she knew about Scot stealing from Plamer she wouldn't be a fan.

BTW JR wouldn't have Chandler if Kendall hadn't talked Binks into giving it back to him.

Not to mention Binks is always nice to JR just like she was always nice to David.

• Members

We all know what JR has done to Bianca and Kendall but that isn't what was being discussed. Bianca has every right to be upset with JR. Bianca's newfound admiration for Scott is what's being discussed.

Who said anything about Bianca doing bad things to JR?

As for Bianca and JR meeting since she returned, she wasn't nice and he didn't snub her because there was NO reaction from either. Any relationship between them was completely ignored. Bianca kissed her new BFF Scott on the cheek and JR commented on why Scott was there, period! I would've loved some snarky comments and looks between them but AMC is acting like they don't even know each other.

• Members

Bianca got herself knocked up by her sister's husband. The vapid bitch can sit down and quit going around town, spouting her moral platitudes and blessing couples with her approval.

I couldn't believe the nerve of the bitch the other day talking about how she gave her unsolicited "approval" of Ryan & Madison -- and was even in a further state of shock when Ryan said he didn't recall asking her for it.

ERICA_HOSPITAL.png

• Members

Today's ending was so gripping to me. Jessie, crying baby in his hands, telling Angie to get that bottle out of the fridge. Angie just standing there all confused and disoriented because her vision was blurry. Then she sat down and told Jessie she couldn't get it because she couldn't see! I just found that so powerful for some reason. I love that the show ended with those two like that.

Loved all the Caleb, Bianca, & Miranda scenes! All the talk about Twitter, and Erica's website, LOL. Usually that stuff seems so contrived, but AMC made it flow pretty naturally. Caleb and Miranda's interactions were cute! Miranda and Caleb are going to get really close, you can tell. I knew we would see Caleb act like this with kids.

• Members

ICAM! Where Thursday's episode was somewhat dull, Friday's had some really gripping scenes with Angie & Jesse. I really liked how it built up to the cliffhanger, too, with Angie trying to tell him throughout the episode.

Caleb/Bianca/Miranda were a fun distraction from the drama going on elsewhere.

I liked how the show addressed Annie's divorce from Adam being finalized. It would have been better if David Canary put in an appearance, but it was nice to see JR supporting her and trying to tell his father off on the phone. I also appreciated Annie explaining to JR what marrying Scott means to her, even though I suspect the eventual wedding won't actually take place.

• Members

I liked this episode. It had the kind of character moments I love (and no Rylee is always a bonus.)

Jesse's joy at the thought of becoming a father was so nice to see. I was trying to remember the last time I saw a married couple happy about a pregnancy on soaps. Even with her illness, Angie is so happy. There's no WTD, no hysterical pregnancy, this isn't a rape baby. Just a married couple who got great news and the drama comes from an external source. I like how Jesse acknowledged he missed Frankie's childhood and while that story isn't ever really going to fly, they're doing the best they can with it. Plus Jesse holding a screming Trevor made my uterus explode. You know that kid probably freaked to wake up crying and have this crazy black man pull him out of bed. I like that Amanda is getting pulled into this a little more. I hope they'll let her mix it up with Frankie and Natalia when this all comes out. Now if he could just stop. talking. about. David.

I like Annie/JR and "Adam" especially the call back to Annie's first husband. But they HAVE to recast Marissa. When she was getting bitchy with Annie, I should've enjoyed that, instead I just wanted her to sit her whiny ass down and take a valium. The phone call made me miss DC so much. Of all the blows this show has taken, his loss is the one I feel most acutely. He should've been there to hand those papers to Annie and call her a "she-devil" or a "viper" and tell he that "Now you're free to cavort around Pine Valley or the whole damnable world with my ingrate of a son!" or whatever other Adam-esque thing he'd say while a lock of his silver hair fell fetchingly into his eyes.

Nothing against CBL but I'm finally realizing that it was my affection for Eden Reigel that kept me liking Bianca. Now that ER's not playing her, I find Bianca just as sanctimonious and presumptuous as others always have.

• Members

I am an unapologetic David supporter -- however, nothing bothers me more than hearing his (or any character's) name mentioned so many times in an episode that he isn't even in. And even the last couple of times the David character was in an episode, he had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HUBBARDS!

It's big of you to admit that -- genuinely -- because this character has not been "taken in a new direction" due to the recast.

Archived