OLTL Discussion for the week of July 19

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, except that five-will-get-you-ten Brody will lose his [!@#$%^&*] when he realizes he didn't father either one; and either he tampers w/ one or the other's paternity test (or both!), and/or kidnaps the baby (or babies) he wants when it's born before John and the rest of the Keystone Kops Llanview P.D. gun him down in a proverbial blaze of non-glory.

Oh, well. Whatever. I'll still follow you to B&B when your deal w/ OL expires, Mark! :)

• Members

Yeah. I agree with the poster that pretty much said that Brody's cheese is going to start slipping off his cracker again when he finds out. I don't think neither kid is his either.

Also. This storyline is friggin horrible. 2 WTD's at once. Shoot me now. PLEASE!

And, if they knew they were going to do this. Why didn't wasn't it written/played out when Bree W. just found out she was 'with child' IRL. Not now. When she's about ready to push that kid out of her! <_< Damn you One Life. You suck but, you are also like a trainwreck. You cannot stop watching it happen.

• Members

:lol:

Wow, until Khan said that I never considered the possibility but I can totally see it. It was only a matter of time before Brody lost all of his upstanding, good guy redemption. Do you have to wait for a baby to be born to get a DNA test? I guess any earlier than that would seriously endanger the health of the child. Oh my GAHD, can I wait nine long soap months for this all to come to head?? Ugh, I hope Ford doesn't have a glycerin teared sympathy scene of hope that the child is his, the chance to raise his kid with the love and care he didn't get from his own parents.

• Members

You know, I'd love if they handled this topic DIFFERENTLY for once. Even if it was just Jessica and Natalie NOT keeping their pregnancies a secret from each other, but bonding about them while at the same time worrying who the dad was privately, I'd have a lot more patience for that than them now both avoiding each other, pretending they just had indigestion, bla bla.

• Members

I know that this time she doesn't know what's up with Jessica and Natalie, but isn't it becoming oh so typical for Vicki to take off to somewhere "tropical" when her kids need her most?

SFK you can get a DNA test I believe after the first trimester, but there is of course some risk--some doctors won't even do it unless it's necessary for some reason.

Archived