OLTL Discussion for the week of July 19

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree re: Todd and Tea, even if tptb are trying to be manipulative by giving us our yearly dose of white knight Todd. I give it to TSJ for trumping his own propping (wow) by playing Todd as genuinely loving, lusting, and caring for this woman.

I'm still not convinced that pregnancy by Ford isn't possible. Even if his gearshift didn't get all up in that vajessica, he rubbed up on her and it's common knowledge that Ford men carry their seed in their abdominals.

Nate's mother, spit it out! Circling the airport for a whole damn episode. <_<

• Members

Lenny Platt's eyes just terrify me. I still think Nate is a closet psycho.

Todd and Tea's scenes are well-written for someone who is not Todd. They do not take into account anything Todd has done to Tea, or in the last two or three years. FL and TSJ have chemistry, but that larger issue just makes the story invalid to me. Because I no longer care about Todd.

• Members

Every time I see them I think of how he was bored during their entire wedding and only interested long enough to tell people that the sex was good. These rewrites seem to be more about trying to salvage whatever popularity the relationship was supposed to have. Todd has never, that I can remember, been loving towards Tea. You'd have to go back to random scenes with Howarth before they did the whole fake DID, glass coffin stuff.

• Members

+1 I was saying a few weeks ago that being Jess' best friend again was the best thing that happened to her character since she came back. I enjoy her as support, she's a lot more charming that way, then again, she hasn't been exactly helped by the writers in terms of her own story.

Archived