AMC: Thursday, July 15, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only time I have ever preferred Jack over another guy for Erica was when she was with Ryan. I've never cared that much for Jack, at least not as some great love of Erica's. Especially when he all too often plays the duped lap dog. I'd rather see Jack with Krystal, just give them a nice little B romance. My mom was not a fan of Jack and Erica either, she preferred Jack with Brooke to Erica. I don't hate Jack by any means but I am not that interested in him going through it with Erica any longer, just put him in a good relationship with someone else and be done with it. There's no "drama" in that, but enough is enough with these two, twenty years of this "are we/aren't we".

• Members

Any 1 else try iamericakane.com?

I did and it took me to soapnet.com

Any 1 how what kind of car Binks drives? It must be fast the way she zooms around PV.

LOVED the Binks/Greens and Jack/Greens scenes.

Binks being anywhere near KWAK gives me the creeps. AT least CBL isn't acting like Binks like sher.

• Members

It seem like Krystal might have some feelings for Jack. I had thought at first today that when she went over to Caleb's it was to take his attention away from Erica and move it onto her. I had thought she wanted to help Jack hold onto Erica.

But she actually encouraged Caleb to go after Erica, after Jack told her he was worried about Erica/Caleb. I think that maybe Krystal might have some romantic feelings for Jack and that's why she told Caleb to go find Erica.

Archived