AMC: Thursday, July 15, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say YUCK to E/C and J/K.. I see no chemistry between MN/SL at all. The idea of Jack with Miranda's kidnapper is too much to bear. However, if KWAK is being mean and she and Grizzly team up to try to separate J/E, I can go with it as long as it ends up E/J and K/C. They fit more IMO and IMO SL/WW's chemistry is still off the charts as it's been since they began. :wub:

• Members

I want erica with Caleb, he doesn't put up with her crap. Its about time erica had a man with a spine, instead that spineless jack. Kwak so wants jack, she wouldn't of encouraged caleb to go after erica if there wasn't something in it for her. If kwakerjack does happen I can see them slowly moving to recurring.imo

• Members

B/c that's the type of girl she use to be. She'd build up a wall, deny, deny, deny...she's like a female JR in a way, except she wanted to hurt Ryan b/c she thought he'd never get over her, so insert David, hence calling him to show up at the wedding, hence, throwing David in his face, she dumped Ryan, but when Ryan started to let her go, she wasn't having none of that. Almost the

'You don't move on until I tell you to' complex. That use to be GreenMe. In 98' that was her only more nutty, bratty, for godsakes she once pushed Laura off his yatch for Leo being close to her. GreenMe once robbed Gillian's diary to write secret love letters to Ryan, she broke into his place on more than one occasion. This ain't new, it's who she was.

• Members

Worse, b/c she's sane when she does what she does. That's why ppl thought of her as an Erica Kane, only more of a brat and illogical. I LOL'd when ppl told me how David would be able to handle her, they literally thought he was gonna get the Greenlee that was w/ Leo, loving caring, but even Leo was whipped by her, she literally nearly drove him nuts at times. Someone like David would get a heartattack being w/ this woman. He wakes up in the morning, reads a paper, takes a walk in the park, plots...GreenMe can go from 0 to 60 in a second, let her think you're lying to her, she puts up a wall like no other, when you lose trust w/ her, she drives you nuts.

• Members

I agree. If that has to evolve into a triangle, I'd rather substitute Opal for Krystal because she has more chemistry with Caleb and Jack being with her wouldn't be unbearable.

I hated that Erica's final scene was watching Caleb as the elevator doors closed instead of getting romantic with Jack.

I hope Greenlee's plan to win back Ryan fails. Not just because this couple never worked for me, but also because he has such good chemistry with Madison and he so far hasn't turned into a total !@#$%^&*] when he's with her. Greenlee brought out the worst in him.

Archived