ABC: Online Crossover story!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I adore TSJ and I liked that one based solely on that. Not "Todd" or Spinelli, a character I know/care nothing about but just because I liked watching an TSJ do his thing. Frankly the Todd/Spinelli webisode did nothing but strengthen my desire to see TSJ in something other than the dead end that is Todd Manning and OLTL.

I don't know a lot about Sonny bit I think I know what you mean about Todd being written as the Sonny of OLTL. He's written like he's worthy of respect, fear and lust when he's nothing but a dick with a checkbook.

• Members

I thought John and Sam was suppose to be the next one? Oh well I enjoyed Rex and Maxie and Rex wasnt acting like a complete fool like he does on OLTL and Maxie was herself but shes not even dating Spinelli anymore. These mustve been done months ago then.

• Members

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who ever has issues viewing these webisodes. The sound is fine, but the videos have been incredibly choppy especially for the last 4 or 5 that were put up. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem for if it's just my computer.

Edited: Apparently this is not an issue when I watch in full screen mode so nevermind.

Archived