ABC: Online Crossover story!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MB *was* adorable when he played Nico IMHO but I have no love for him now.

I found the What Ifs cute, if nothing too brilliant. It's interesting that Frank Valentini seems to have directed them all (did he fly to LA or was the cast brought in to NYC?). I didn't recognize the name of the woman who wrote the first three, however...

• Members

Yes, who is Sara Saedi?? I thought she did a really good job writing. I have heard her name a few times, but I don't really know who she is.

lol. I love it to.

SL's comments made me think that we might be in for some more of these, or possibly some on screen with the real soaps. I think this is definitely an experiment to see what the response is to them.

• Members

LOL!!!!!!!!! Omg absolutely loved it. LOL @ the whole thing. Incredibly funny, i loved drunk Greenlee mixed with annoyed Jason! LOL @ drunk Greenlee listening to her iPod, & her whole rant about not being able to have kids and how she's unhappy in her marriage. Loved how sly Jason was, and gentle with Greenlee... "import/export" LOL... This was the best one yet, IMO, so many great parts...Can't wait to see everyone elses comments.

Archived