ABC: Online Crossover story!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee/Jason was cute. I've never really "experienced" Steve Burton before. It would've been cute if when Greenlee through the pillow we heard Spinelli or Todd say "Hey!" But who knows maybe that pillow will fly into one of the future webisodes.

• Members

Starr and A/J was sort of weak. It was barely a crossover. There was next to no interaction, instead being Angie and Jesse have a fight, Starr gets a monologue, Starr gets off the elevator. The End. I am not sure what the logic of this meeting was as these characters have nothing in common and nothing really to say to each other. You could have taken out Starr and written in Nigel, Nora or Ford and Angie and Jesse would have had the exact same fight and stopped to allow whoever to have their monologue about anything under the sun. They Nigel, Nora or Ford would get off the elevator and Jesse and Angie would make up and kiss. The End.

• Members

I'm an unashamed Hubbard lover so it worked for me! Angie bitching about her bikini wax? LMAO! Tell him girl! I still would've preferred they not waste a supercouple like J&A on Starr but they overcame even her joyless, soul-sucking presence.

• Members

Wow, good thing Angie and Jesse got sex and marriage advice by a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

Uughh, I hated this one, Jessie and Angie should've been paired up with someone else.

Also, Kristen Alderson is not a very good actress, I already knew that but it was even more obvious in this scenario.

Archived