ABC: Online Crossover story!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For anyone who wants to know the schedule, and the basis of each storysmile.gif:

Week of July 12 All My Children's Erica Kane and General Hospital's Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard): When Sonny's plan to use Erica as an alibi goes awry, his claustrophobia gets the best of both of them. All My Children's Ryan Lavery and General Hospital's Carly Jacks (Laura Wright): Carly gives Ryan a refresher course on how to channel his inner bad boy. One Life To Live's Todd Manning (Trevor St. John) and General Hospital's Damian Spinelli (Bradford Anderson): Spinelli's fear of flying frustrates Todd to no end and unexpectedly changes their flight plan.

Week of July 19 All My Children's Greenlee Smythe (Rebecca Budig) and General Hospital's Jason Morgan (Steve Burton): A drunk Greenlee pours her heart out (and more) to a very sober Jason Morgan.

Week of July 26 All My Children's Angie and Jesse Hubbard (Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams) and One Life To Live's Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson): When Angie and Jesse argue about a dry spell in the romance department, Starr reminds them what matters most in life.

Week of August 2 One Life To Live's Tess (Bree Williamson) and General Hospital's Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna): When Dante and Tess realize they've met before, she tries to seduce him for old time's sake.

Week of August 9 General Hospital's Luke Spencer and One Life To Live's Viki Banks (Erika Slezak): Bonded by their respective heart problems, Viki and Luke commiserate over lost love.

Week of August 16 General Hospital's Maxie Jones and One Life To Live's Rex Balsom (John-Paul Lavoisier): Maxie and Rex debate the pros and cons of young love, while suddenly faced with their own mortality.

Week of August 23 One Life To Live's Blair Cramer (Kassie DePaiva) and All My Children's Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight): After comparing notes on their messy love lives, Tad and Blair realize they to the same tune.

Week of August 30 One Life To Live's John McBain (Michael Easton) and General Hospital's Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco): After getting trapped in an elevator in a burning building, Sam and John get to know each other better than they ever thought they would.

• Members

Starr schooling Jesse and Angie on matters of love?

:rolleyes::lol: I pray to God that she doesn't break out in song. It sounds like a cloying musical number.

Viki and Luke sounds nice, as does Blair and Tad actually.

I don't think I can bring myself to watch Spinelli freaking out on a plane.

Archived