AMC: Tuesday July 6, 2010

• Members

That Scott/Annie kiss was kinda awkward, he almost snapped her head off her shoulders, and then the brief second of after-kiss-glow was kind of odd.

LOL I wish they would have went on location in the WV mountains for when Erica was still missing. Imagine the wide, wide, wide shot of her beating clothes against a rock with the Appalachians standing tall and mighty behind her.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately yes. OLTL is such a joke, they are always so behind everything:

-Valentini:"Hey there a new movie coming out "Sin City", we should totally do a promo like that but with John McBain!!!". :rolleyes:

I think they are turning Damon psycho, Liza doesn't look turned on, she looks scared and he acts weird.

Jacob Young looked yummy today, God Bless L.A. :wub:

• Members

Okay, I liked the kiss. It took both Damon and LIza by surprise which is nice. I like that it wasn't calculated.

Jacob Young is looking delicious. I'm not too fond of his hair, but those washboard abs are a thing of beauty. He should never wear a shirt. Damn.

Michael Nouri looks so unkept. What happened to him?

Erica's hair looked like a bird nest in the final scene.

Marissa and Scott should be a couple. They are both boring and bland.

• Members

I find myself thinking that Caleb smells. Does he ever wash, shave, change his clothes? He has worn that shirt for months. Ewwww.

I may be alone here but I feel no romantic chemistry between he and Erica at all. I see them more as an Adam/Erica relationship, snarky ans frenemies. I still think SL/WW have major chemistry :wub: Now I may be nuts, but I felt more chemistry between Opal/Caleb today. She would never put up with crusty crap just as she didn't with Palmer :wub:

I am so glad Erica is finished with Fusion but it should have happened months ago.

• Members

I am really digging Caleb. He is a riot, really hilarious and he doesn't even try that much. He just is. I love how he's developed nicknames for people. Erica is "Dorothy", Opal is "Ellie May", Scott is "Pup", and Jack is "Captain Morgan" LOL!! I hope he gives everyone he crosses paths with in PV a nickname, I think it's cool and adds to his uniqueness. I find it really interesting Caleb's hostility towards Adam. It was clear that he doesn't like Adam, I wonder why?

CBL looked really pretty today as Bianca

I just cannot wait for tomorrows episode with Annie/JR in the cottage wub.gif

Thanks for answering smile.gif

This really kind of irked me. I think the scene would have had more of an impact, if shot from the center also. A two shot would have added so much. AMC should have cut to them hugging at a two shot, and just kept it there throughout the whole kiss, then we should have seen each of their reactions from over the shoulder AFTER the kiss ended! If that makes sense LOL

Archived