ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Members

Haha i was wondering if that was still up!, I think she seemed like a good replacement for Brooke, she acts like a sweeter version than KKL IMHO. How as she sparring with Stephanie?

Do any scenes exist with Catherine Hickland subbing as Brooke back in 1987. That one boggles me because it just seems odd to have someone fill in for another character that early in the shows run?

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure if she played her during fights with Stephanie. She was mostly there when they had the reveal about Rick shooting Grant.

She said she was very lucky because she ended up playing a ton of Brooke's storylines that had been building for a while.

• Members

Anna Stuart as Vanessa. Anna said that she had an awful time figuring out how to play Vanessa and only decided after looking at the wardrobe.

The divine Sofia Landon Geier, also seen in this clip, went on to temp for Anna on AW.

GET THESE LADIES BACK ON SOAPS NOW!!! EVEN A WEBSOAP ABOUT THE WACKY ADVENTURES OF MANDY BRUNO...I DON'T CARE!

Edited by CarlD2