ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know if this was mentioned (I tried to read all the replies, but it was a lot to read and I might have missed a few comments), but in 1989 Rhonda Aldrich was a temporary replacement for Mary Beth Evans as Kayla on DAYS. She was absolutely awful. MBE was pregnant and Aldrich was there for about a week, I think.

Also in 1989, Shelley Morgan Taylor did a few episodes as Angelica Deveraux, Jack's stepmother, after Jane Elliot had left the role, but before Judith Chapman had arrived to take over.

• Members

Morgan was not a temporary relacement,even though it might seem that way. She was intended to be the new Anjelica but once she started onscreen,the consensus was that she was too young and otherwise not suited, so she was canned.

I never knew about mary Grace Canfield on GH. I loved her on Green Acres as Ralph,one of the painters who constantly worked (with no apparent progress),on the Douglas farm.

• Members

When AW announced Cancelation In April 99 Rumor Has It That Vicky Whydham was so pissed when she left that night that the brass did not think she would show up so they called Marj Dusay who was already to fill in but VW showed up the next day.

Edited by John