All My Children-Friday, June 18, 2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LMAO when Angie said she and Jesse were "in [their] forties." Please, neither of them has seen 40something for quite some time.

I don't know what to make of Mayor Blanco. They're pretty heavy-handed in writing her as "The Villain."

If Liza really wants to break up Damon and Colby, she should just tell her simpering daughter to keep on running her mouth. "Damon saved my mom's life." "Seeing you with a baby is enough to make a girl start picking out wedding dresses." Damn Colby, where did Liza raise you all those years? Pleasantville?

• Members

The irony for me is that Debbie and Darnell look exquisite for their age but in this genre everyone stops aging at 40. Jesse, Angie, Erica, Adam, Brooke, Liza, Tad are all "in their 40s" right?

Slightly OT: Thanksgiving 2008 I was at my mom's and was working on her computer (that's what I do in exchange for food) and we were talking about the soaps - namely Michael Easton who my mother refers to as "[my] friend Mike from New York" when she furrowed her brow and said...

"Angie and Jesse?!"

Realizing that mom doesn't watch soaps anymore I smiled and said, "Didn't I tell you? Jesse came back from the dead."

Mom shook her head and said, "But they both look so GOOD! Neither one of them has aged a day! Angie looks better than you!"

Oh yeah. That's my mama. :lol:

• Members

Angie and Jesse being in their 40s made me say "Whaaa?" for a brief second then I did the math in my head, and that's definitely about right. Did they graduate before or after Frankie was born in '83? They should be about 46ish, 47ish. Debbi and Nelli are both in their mid-50s but they can easily rep the 40s.

• Members

EXACTLY. :lol: I remember a scene where she was drinking champagne at some party/gala and when someone questioned her she had to remind them (US!) that she looked young for her age.

As a matter of fact, I think that was the same episode where she asked Mona to fix the back of her dress or clasp her necklace or something and Mona noticed the birthmark on her neck.

Archived