All My Children-Friday, June 18, 2010

• Members

Debbi Morgan is so beautiful. She wears AMC's sunset-maize lighting the best.

I'm surprised that they jumped right to pregnancy and didn't consider that maybe she's perimenopausal. :D

The idea of Jake's gnarly hooves by Amanda's face made me wanna hurl.

Brot and Natalia, where have you been, where are we going with you?

What do we know about Mayor Blanco's future as of now, is she going to be featured for a few days, weeks?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I smell a Mayor Blanco/Jesse affair. They had some sparks in their scnes. LMAO at Natalie bashing her run and gettnig caught and she and Brot eavesdropping.

Also LOL at Liza at the table when the pictures were being shared

• Members

Mayor Blanco's entrance was nothing short of diva. I hope she sticks around.

Jake and Amanda playing around with feet...ewwwwwww. And then getting it on to that hard rock soundtrack. Tsk tsk tsk. It's amazing how Cheap was able to predict most of the things they did today (if not the exact things, definitely the general feel of their scenes).

• Members

haha I thought of my post from yesterday with their all day sex session. Instead of doing it in the shower, they tried to do it in the hospital but Angie c--k blocked them

Angie said that she and Jesse have 3 children. Im glad they remembered Cassandra and didnt ahve her say 2

• Members

I thought that too then second guessed myself thinking I was seeing into things, but it looked like she was giving him some veiled hungry looks.

I know, Liza was hilarious, looked like she was gonna "[!@#$%^&*] a purple turd" as my uncle used to say. :lol: And then when Damon hiked her up by the haunch, whoa there dude.

• Members

I thought it was ironic given that Brot's story has been edited out of every episode it was supposed to be in this month. Today Jesse was supposed to be worried about Brot's behavior and ask Natalia to look into it. Doesn't look good for JR Martinez.

• Members

I thought today's episode was actually really good (minus Amanda/Jake).

I am really digging this medical storyline for Angie.... yeah Angie and Jesse are self-righteous hypocrites.... but it could ground them a bit.... at least I hope!

Liza and Damon's sexual tension is reaching a fever pinch... I liked the twist of the allergic reaction, however as they went to commerical break with him pulling up her dress it seriously appeared as if he was going to rape her....

• Members

Wow, that's terrible. Brot and Natalia have had one of the longest courtships ever and yet they remain to be a breath of fresh air whenever they're on screen. Either it's going to happen or it's not. I'd say that AMC should make up their minds and just go on and end it if it's not, but I'd rather see this stretched out then not have them at all.

Archived