All My Children-Friday, June 18, 2010

• Members

:lol: We need to make a list of those.

I want to like Colby, I really do, and though I don't by any means hate her there's just *something* about her that kind of gets on my nerves. I think it has something to do with the very adult vibe I get from the actress who seems too smart in real life to pull off Colby's naivete, like I can *feel* her dumbing herself down. I dunno, I'll think more about it...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Brot. They're really editing out all his stuff? Wow. That explains, then, why my onscreen TV Guide thingy had a little blurb about him for today's episode: "Brot shuts down." Granted, I didn't see the whole episode, but what was he supposed to "shut down?" His computer?

• Members

I hated Cassandra when she was here but I think it had more to to with the actress and the bad writing. Considering she was only on for 3 months, she didnt really get much time to be fleshed out. I think she could work now with someone new in the role. id be willing to give a recast a chance

• Members

Yaya was a hot mess, but I really think the ball has been dropped on Cassandra. She should definitely be around.... but with Natalia here... I doubt that will happen. Shannon Kane really should have been Cassandra, because in the end the whole 2nd family for Jesse really REALLY fell flat.

Archived