All My Children-Friday, June 18, 2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As of 2008, Jesse "died" at the age of 24 on June 28, 1988. He was born February 8, 1964, which makes Jesse 46 today... 9 years younger than, um, Nelli... (BWA-HA HA HA HA HA!!!)

That's subjective, I guess. I didn't notice it. It's not as if she was a 63 year old actress passing herself off as 40... the way someone else might. I'm surprised Erica hasn't "accidentally" let a tampon slip out of her purse.

Julia's 1949, Debbi's 1956.

ETA: I've also noticed a trend on this show. Everyone who dies and has a tombstone, dies at 25.

• Members
What tools?

Things I can't get past even now... how do you explain Jesse not telling his wife and son that he had a child? How do you explain Jesse going on the run because it wasn't safe for Angie and Frankie to be near him yet inside of 3 months of abandoning them, he is bedding his shrink and starting another family, a family he spend the entire time with...

Why wasn't Natalia important enough for Jesse to tell Angie and Frankie about her? Why was it more important to deny her very existence than to have Angie and Frankie know that Jesse was lying through his teeth since he stepped back into their lives. And don't get me started on a mother who was A-OK and even making excuses for a man who denies his child because he doesn't want his "real" family to know she exists. The very fact that Jesse would treat his child the way he treated Natalia totally lambasted the Jesse I knew and loved and I honestly can not think of an explanation that would explain why he first off put Natalia in danger her whole life... his excuse for not coming back to Angie and Frankie was because being around him would put them in danger... and then why would Jesse not tell Angie about her and then when she came to town begging for his help, he told her to get lost before his "real" family discovered who she was... no explanation can be given that would make Jesse look like anything except a no good, dirty dog of the lowest order.

Sorry for the rant... long time lurker, second time poster hee!

Exactly... not to mention Angie should have questioned every single word Jesse uttered since his return... even those vows about being in darkness yada, yada, yada... Angie should have been wondering who the hell she had married for a 3rd time and she definitely should have put him out... at least for a time.

I hated that Angie never got to confront Rebecca on the fact that she bedded her patient... we were told how Rebecca "saved" Jesse and we know she was a shrink... so why was it never brought up how inapproiate this relationship was from the get go... plus Angie was so beholden, so greatful to Rebecca as if she did a favor for Angie yet no one ever questioned why it took her 20 years to "sent Jesse back"... please!!!

that may be true of the actors but not of Angie and Jesse. They had Frankie when they were 19... in '08, Frankie was 25 so he's what 27 or will be 27 this year... so Angie and Jesse are 46ish this year... their ages are indeed real and in line with history.

• Members

Alright...I'm not gonna create a new post for this, but I just wanted to say I saw the Kelly/Mark Consuelos go back to AMC clipshow on Regis and Kelly today and it was quite a treat, but more than anything, I saw how Kelly(whether she faked knowing all of those people or not) still remembered her AMC family and I thought that was great, even though I absolutely detest Judy Blye Wilson, who I think is a terrible director.

I can see why people were so torn about the show moving to L.A., even though I think it was better for the show's look and its survival. It makes me sad thinking about all those people that might have lost jobs because AMC chose to move out west.

• Members

I like the character of Randi I just don't like Denise's portrayal of her. It's obvious she is dead weight so why not recast the role??? I want Denise gone not the character. Cornelius deserves better, way better but since she is gorgeous and has all these fans I guess they feel obligated to keep her in the role.

lol@ the Hubbards in the boot

Archived