Show(s) You're Just DYING To See...

Khan

• Members

It might be worth your while to start The Wire around episode three or four, it does pick up. Or maybe even start with a later season. You just might get hooked and then have the impetus to go back.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deadwood

Daria

OZ Season 6.

Homicide: Life on the Streets - I only got into it during the final two seasons. I want to experience the whole show.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency

In Treatment

Supernatural (not dying just curious)

Not only do I think less of you, I demand that you be expelled from this board. Go back and try again or I will hunt you down and punch you in the throat. Nothing personal, it's all in the game, yo. All in the game.

• Members

I would LOVE to see re-runs of L.A. Law. I loved the big ensemble cast and the humor that the show used, along with the drama. It was a perfect mix. Great acting and writing, along with wonderful characters. I am just dying to see Rosalind Shay's reign of terror from the beginning along with her only-on-television demise down the elevator shaft. Unfortunately no one out there has posted episodes on youtube and it's not out on DVD despite being one of the most popular and critically acclaimed dramas of its time. The re-runs also aren't being aired anywhere in the U.S. right not (except on some small, regional network called AmericanLife). I hope that maybe it'll show up on some network, hulu, youtube, or DVD sometime soon!

Others I would love to see include:

Dynasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing, Maude, and 227 (cause there's no place like home!)

• Members

Two more:

"One Tree Hill" - was gonna start watching it on Comcast On Demand when the first season rolled around, but I didn't have the time then. Now I do, but they're at the beginning of season two now, and I can never bring myself to start a soapy show in the middle like that. Should I?

"Party of Five" - I've seen just about every other seminal teen drama of the last twenty years, but this one always escapes me. I know it's online, but I don't feel like looking for it.

Oh, and the first ten seasons of the Real World. I've seen most of San Francisco and New York, but I need to see the rest, and oddly, it's nearly impossible to find it anywhere.

• Administrator

I personally would start from the beginning. I'm a big proponent of the show - I think the writing (huge fan of Mark Schwahn) is spectacular and the use of music is amazing. It knows how to balance romance, friendships, family, and it sometimes gets Melrose-y crazy. But yeah, I love the writing, directing, production values.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm a Survivor freak so I can't wait til s21. I'm also looking forward to the new seasons of Superantural, OTH and Criminal Minds.

I never watched The Sopranos, so if my fall schedule allows it I might get into that one.

Oh, you have to watch both. The last episode of DC was heartbreaking. And the end of Alias was perfect!

From the end of season 1, it's the best show out there!

Archived