All My Children-Wednesday, June 9, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Would you like me to be? You crossed a line when I signed on, minding my own business, only to get a condescending message popped in my face from Errol, of all people, telling me that someone's been saying that I've been making snide remarks to a certain someone without mentioning someone's name. Are you kidding me? You write bitchy, snide, indirect comments all the time and then when it gets too complex for you, you go crying victim? The hypocrisy is amazing. I'm sorry if my intelligence and my ability to articulate my points of view bother you so much, but honestly, I had no clue who the hell you were until you started throwing your shade around in my direction. I should be honored my presence here threatens you in some kind of way, but, really, it's rather tired. I come on to this board to discuss the soaps. I don't come on here to deal with this petty nonsense. I'll give you the advice Errol gave to me, which should've been given to you since you're the one complaining. "In fact, I'm pretty sure we have a feature where you CAN ignore them so that you don't even have to read their posts." Which you should've done in the first place. I don't need that advice because I don't take you that seriously.

• Members

Eric argues with another poster. Bickering goes back and forth to the surprise of Ruxton Hills:o . RH is suprised at Eric's unusual behavior.:o Both Eric and poster get warned.

As Blanche would say......"Eric was acting like a total b i t ch that night!" :D Eh...well he was not Eric that night. I will just put it that way. He was having a bad day/night.:ph34r:

You know I luv ya Eric!;)

• Webmaster

I don't like being put in the middle of drama nor do I like warning people or banning people. While not everyone is going to get along with everyone, the best you can do is at least be civil to each other. If that isn't possible, then yes, do as I told R. Sinclair and ignore each other.

Thanks.

• Members

Yes, I can. But I'm on a vegetarian diet. I don't feel like serving DeeeDee's ass on a platter. Just, please, start contributing something useful.

And I hope your response, if any, to this doesn't come with an "I've tried so hard a thousand times, but can't come up with anything other than a cliched remark" edit byline.

• Members

Life is life, doll. Why ignore someone -- even when they're obnoxious? That's the risk we take with freedom of speech. We may say some things that rub someone the wrong way. We don't need to cover our ears and hide if we don't agree. Ignoring DeeeeeeeDee would mean that I can't take whatever this person has to say. Not only can I take it, I can dispute it and raise questions. It's part of a DISCUSSION! There was no need to have you put in the middle of this "drama..." that has been brought closer.

Archived