All My Children-Wednesday, June 9, 2010

• Members

You're right; I don't. (Neither do Dave and Donna, for that matter, and it's their projections, lol.) Nor have I pretended to know.

I will say, however, I've watched enough of Dave's work on ATWT and GUIDING LIGHT to know a "repeat offender" when I see one. (And I'll leave it at that. Seriously. No more "rants" from me on this particular subject.)

Famous last words.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We are not fighting. I'm just making it clear for anyone else who thinks that my disliking what the others are doing to David is the same as defending or making excuses for David. Also, possibly articulating it for others who might feel the same way. You know how I feel about ambiguity when it comes to my posts. I try my best not to leave room for someone to say "Well, ya know... R. Sinclair said yadda yadda yee..." when I didn't/don't feel that way at all.

You know I :wub: you.

• Members

Concur! Bring it back!

I really like Jamie Lunar and MEK.

Are there really bail hearings at night?

Well, that music video was um, interesting. Who's making these production choices? We would have never seen anything like that under FMB or Wendy Riche.

• Members

Don't know about that, but I know I was issued a "friendly" and belittling warning from Errol, because I made a snide remark about a poster even though I didn't mention their name in the post that I, apparently, made the snide remark about. I'm like, "how does that even work?"

The response I got? "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

How can I possibly, when I'm accused of making posts about a mystery person whose name I never mentioned. If I never mentioned their name, who's to say I was talking about them? THEM? "They" could be anybody.

It's like, really. Do you wanna waste your time policing posts because someone's ego is so big they think anything I post might be about them?

I never ran to a board monitor because I thought someone might have made a snide remark about me without mentioning my name. But, then again, I'm old enough to articulately fight my own battles and address a person directly... which I would totally do... if this mystery person showed themselves.

Archived