Duchess Cash Claims

Sylph

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She SHOULD move to the US because she's never going to have a whisper of legitimacy in the UK. America has always given her a break and it's where she is the most accepted.

What the Queen should do is buy the Duchess of York a smart apartment in the Upper East Side, throw her a few million in a trust fund to keep the Duchess in some kind of lifestyle and exhile her from the UK. It would solve everyone's problems.

• Members

The company she was using to help her in the US went into big debt didn't it? I think she'd be more welcome in the US but she needs some sort of financial person to sit on her, no matter where she lives.

She does tend to grate people in the UK. Even those fairly innocuous documentaries she did for ITV about trying to help people improve their lives were eviscerated by a lot of the press over there.

When she was at a children's book signing or reading yesterday she seemed to be taking a somewhat defiant tone. That might be for the best. This isn't a scandal which seems like the type that would really make people hate her, I think in her shoes a lot of people might consider doing what she did.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2010-05-26-sarah-ferguson_N.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was DREADFUL.

Sarah is literally unhinged. She's totally lost herself. Speaking in the third person, making up that NONSENSE about borrowing money for a friend, going on and on about how great Prince Andrew and the girls are and how she doesn't deserve them...the humor that Sarah displayed so beautifully in the past, which I always thought was the big divide between her and Diana, is all gone. No humor. No self deprecation. No pluck.

She's a husk.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived