Duchess Cash Claims

Sylph

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought incandescent meant beautiful or stunning.

This is the same paper that did all this stuff with Edward's wife Sophie. I'm surprised Fergie is still important enough in their eyes to do this stuff all over again.

• Members

I guess those who hate the monarchy will also have a field day with this and claim Andrew was in on it. He seems OK, most of the time. I doubt he would do this, it's too stupid and obvious -- look at how easily they caught her out.

I like Fergie and how she has managed to pick up the pieces but she's not a very bright person, she always seems to shoot her own feet, and she's done it again. I just hope that the Royal Family aren't blamed for her mistakes.

I don't think she's worked for them in several years.

She must go through money very quickly if she's still complaining about not getting enough from her divorce...

• Members

Apparently, she was in LA yesterday and looked terrible. Those around her say she's fragile, depressed, feels she let herself down, her children down... And she might move out of Royal Lodge at Windsor.

• Members

Yikes. This is bad, really bad, for Fergie.

Depending how she handles this, she'll be *over* worldwide.

She's officially *over* in the UK and there's no going back from it, the USA is different, if she makes a full mea culpa, takes ownership of it, goes on Larry King and/or Oprah and exposes herself completely, she'll be forgiven. But in the UK, forget about it. I can't imagine what Her Majesty is thinking.

Prince Andrew and the girls will get over it, I doubt Prince Andrew gives a toss about it.

• Members

And so it begins...the lynching of Sarah, Duchess of York.

That isn't to say she doesn't deserve being raked over the coals, but it's interesting how deeply hated by the British press she actually is.

What the Queen should do is make this thing 'go away' and by that I mean place a call to David Cameron to have this parliamentary inquest business die, set up a trust fund of 10 million pounds for Fergie, purchase a home for her in Switzerland, send her off to Zurich with a one way ticket and forbid her from entering the UK or USA ever again and tell her to sit down and shut up.

Essentially, Fergie needs to be managed, controlled and instructed. She's OK when she has structure. The Queen needs to provide this structure and exile her. Luxurious exile mind you, but she's become a huge embarassment for the Royal Family. The Firm cannot tolerate it.

Archived