• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's been appearing on both? When was the last time LK was on B&B. I dont recall seeing her since she left for ATWT. I wonder if the character of Felicia is even still in town bc she gets ignored in the script, like when Forrester was recently bought back

• Members

If memory serves, LK's only made one appearance on B&B since rejoining ATWT, and that was a brief appearance at Thanksgiving.

I don't see the ATWT actors getting much work in daytime, period. I'm sure some will, but it'll never be who you expect.

• Members

+1 I'd be more than willing to buy a "Melinda's not really" dead s/l. CZP would be good in any sort of Mary Smythe-like role on OLTL, and it's too bad that AMC is out west because she would have been great on that show too. She's got kids in school, she's not leaving CT. (Had AMC moved to Stamford instead of L.A., that would have been a dream come true about twenty years too late for so many now "unhirable" vets who live out there.)

• Members

Van Hansis isn't gay or, if he is, hasn't chosen to come out as of yet. As for the rumors, pretty sure it is just wishful thinking. I live in NYC and saw him walking in Williamsburg and he didn't look gay like on TV.

CTW, I once saw Austin Pec on a subway and he looked like a stoned prick. He acted nothing like Brad or his character on Days and came off as an aging wannabe hipster.

• Members

The simple truth is that it's going to be next to impossible for any of the actors over 45 to get a job on another soap. They'd better be polishing up those resumes and heading to central casting for Law & Order.

Maybe Colleen Zenk Pinter will get lucky, maybe Elizabeth Hubbard will go back to Europe and do a soap there off and on, maybe Eileen Fulton will hit the cabaret circuit.

And then you have Maura West whose about the only one who could/may jump to another soap. Look at the actors from GL, only one (Crystal Chappell) from my knowledge has gone elsewhere.

Teri Conn is young enough to give Hollywood a spin, she could land recurring work on a CW show, something like that.

Michael Nouri and Michael Logan discussed how the middle class is disappearing in the acting profession, as soaps go under it's either the actors vault up to primetime/film or plunge down with theatre, teaching and guest star work.

Archived