Y&R: Popular African-American Actress Returns

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, the 'American' does not refer to North America. In Canada, medical records do not ever refer to 'African American' as an ethnic background.

Here's some background reading on the term 'African American' so that you won't make the mistake again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

Tonya Lee Williams is fabulous. I'm glad she's booked work outside of Y&R...her comments about MAB wanting to get the 'Black Storyline' up and running again are interesting because it shows that MAB is very keen on keeping those characters segregated from the rest of the show. Awful.

• Members

good lord dont give them any ideas. Ashly learns that it wasnt Victor's sperm that was used to inseminate her, which leads into a Who's the Daddy story with Abby searching for her father. She learns that its Gloria's ex husband, thus making she and Eden sisters. Considering she is no longer Noah's aunt, they start to get feelings for each other as Noah must choose between the 2 feuding sisters

• Members

you havent heard? Y&R and B&B are one soap. They keep swapping actors and characters back and forth, so why not stories? Abby is going to hook up with Noah before moving onto his father who used to be her brother. When she gets pregnant, Victor gets to be a grandfather and possibly a great grandfather or great-great grandfather depending on which Newman man knocks her up

• Members

how so? Olivia and Neil was well over a decade ago and she hasnt been around for a while. Im not watching so havnet seen any of Neil/Ashley but if they are dating, then that means he is Ashley's man, despite any prior claim Olivia had. Thats liking saying Ashely has no right to be with Neil if Victoria decided she wanted him now just bc she had a thing with him about 15 or so years ago

• Members

I don't know how you feel about the Gwen, Ethan, & Theresa set up on Passions. But the same person that saying Ashley was in the wrong because Olivia had him first. Explain to me that Gwen was wrong because Theresa and Ethan was written as a super couple. Even though Ethan was dating Gwen.

In her theory Dru is in the wrong for going with Neil since he liked Olivia first.

• Members

Yall can't think this will amount to anything? Same with Simone/Dru. I can't wait to see how awkward it is between Olivia and Malcolm, a former supercouple. And I just love all the fanfare the return of a 15 year vet got. That's what being black gets ya! Look at Andrea Evans. A Y&R dayplayer back for one day and we have big splashy articles a month in advance.

Archived