DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope + Princess Gina shtick + accent = campy

Hope + Princess Gina shtick - accent = genuinely creepy

I actually got a chill down my spine with the way she told Ciara that Justin might be her new daddy one day and followed that up with a sinister smile. How often does that happen on soaps these days (in the good way I meant lol)?

Kate/Stefano discussing Sami and not understanding what men see really echoes how most of us feel about her - good script.

• Members

Hope....wow. I loved her in today's show, her demeanor was so different. I LOVE that you can tell that something is starting up with her. Finally. When she told Ciara Justin could be her new daddy, I was shocked!! Not becuase of the idea of it, but the way she said it, and her face...LOL. This is so good, I wonder what will happen next.

Ok and Abe knocked out senseless at the end of the epi, Lexie finding him. I am CONVINCED that Hope did that!

Guest dc cubs

It will be interesting to see where Days takes this new story for Hope. Is this another alternate personality? She certainly acted like Princess Gina. Is it just a very bad reaction to the pills she took? I'm glad they are giving KA her own storyline.

I liked Stefano and Kate today and loved Kate's comment about baking brownies for Sami.

• Members

I definitely thought the same thing that Abe's attack and Hope's odd behavior being linked together... Princess Gina, Part Two? I'd LOVE that! But a split personality story would be just as welcome. I'd *love* to see Kristian Alfonso sink her teeth into something juicy again. I don't understand the dislike regarding Hope I see blurbs about from other peeps, she's part of the Big Four! And we've lost 2 of the 4, and the other one (Bo) is off for the next month... time for Hope to shine!

If DAYS has her ditch that dud Justin, I could totally see them having her cozy up to EJ.

• Members

I think Hope and Y&R's Sarah/FauxLauren went to the same school for doppelgangers: One must have flatter hair and darker make-up to let the audience know the difference.

How ironic that Bo is currently visiting sister Kimberly. Didn't she sport some alternate personalities too? I think her alternate wore trampy make-up too ;)

• Members

Its neither! Did you not think her behaviour was very Princess Gina-esque? The hair, the clothes, the mannerisms - did you not get that vibe at all? The only things missing was the blonde streak, the accent and a cigarette. I hope its not Princess Gina, but the writers sure hinted at some multiple personality thing today!

• Members

I don't think it is Princess Gina, either, and thank goodness because that whole Princess Skunk-hair thing started off as a great mystery but quickly devolved into one hot tranny mess that went on for what seemed like years. The only redeeming moment was when Princess G held Shawn at gunpoint on the roof of Titan and forced him to climb over the balcony rail with the words "Jump, jump, little Sailor Boy."

I am loving Hope at the moment (sorry jp! Can't hide the love) and perhaps for the first time ever, I am properly invested in the character. Ever since Bo and Hope broke up, Kistian Alfonso and Peter Reckell have been notching up the most underappreciated and subtle performances in Daytime. Yesterday, the contrast betwen subtle, tired Hope with the snarky strut of DarkSideHope was made of awesome. I love the way she was practically conspiratorial in the way she spoke to Ciara.

• Members

OMG, today's episode was SO good! I was enjoying every minute!

LOL:

Chloe: FACE IT Daniel, she's a whore who gets through life SLEEPING with other womens men!

Vivian(in the background): Tell it like it is, sister!

Lololol!!! Loved that, and Chloe was firing on all cylinders today! And Vivian listening in on all the conversations was so funny, she wasn't even saying anything half the time but her facial expressions were just great!

And I love how Nicole has her "Source" at the hospital who told her about Abe getting mugged, and being released. This reporter stuff is really good. Eric83, I was LMBO when Nicole ignored that security guard and said it was a family emergency LOL!! And the ending was perfect with Nicole and Ari, hahaaa. I love it.

We also got to see a sufficient amount of Abe\Lexie today, I loved that. I really liked the Lexie\Theo scene. DAYS needs to use them more!

I noticed that to! In yesterday's episode it was very different. Then today, she was back to normal. Something is definitely up, and i love it.

I cannot get over how excited I am about this Hope storyline!

Archived