DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

When Kate/Madeline stared down each other - that was a great unexpected moment. I hope they're related because we don't really know anything about Kate's history.

I wish Stefano would've slapped EJ like he did Anna.

Philip/Melanie/Chloe/Dan/Carly - zzzzzzzzz.

Guest dc cubs

It appears the seeds for the big Hope storyline Corday mentioned awhile back in SOD have been planted. In the past week Hope has told Lexie that she can't sleep, she told Maggie she didn't know why she deleted voice mail messages from Bo and then today she had a monster headache.

Then there was the attack on the DA and on today's show Justin was attacked. The DA saying Rafe attacked him is surely a red herring. I think Hope is involved in the attacks but how will it be explained. Will Days give her a split personality storyline or will she have blackouts and not remember what she is doing? Something is going on with Hope and I'm interested to see where Days takes this storyline.

• Members

I am so glad Philip found out about Mel writing that letter to Nate. I predict that he will see them together at some point this week or next, and do something reckless, or go to Chloe (hopefully). :)

This whole thing with people bashing people over the head and taking their money...The DA and Justin. It is very random, and I have a feeling that it's someone on the cast that's been doing it. It's definitely not Rafe, I kind of have a feeling that it's Hope, LOL. Just a guess, because she's been heavily involved around it...

• Members

Damn. Miss Days, miss a lot! I haven't watched in about a week because the pace seemed to be slacking. Then I tune in yeterday and get sucked right back in! And then I read this thread and find that the fantabulous Ms. Koslow may be getting some frontburner story?! :wub:

Yesterday's episode was pretty satisfying to watch. First of all, as much as I love Carly vs. Hope, I'm glad we got a little break from all that. Even though Melanie is a bit of a trifling, whining skank, she is SO much more bearable when she's not tawking in dat oogly googly baby voice with her daddy. And we get a break from Carly following her all over town and begging to be a part of her life.

Melanie vs. Stephanie = awesomeness. Stephanie is shaping up to be a snide little bitch! And Philip overhearing about the letter to Nathan just kicked this story into second gear. JKJ played it so well, all quietly devastated, and Melanie MUST now know that he knows. Especially when he told he wasn't convinced she loved him -- right in the middle of kissing her. RevengePhilip!

Equally awesome is Stefano OWNING EJ's ass. I'm so pleased Jow Mascolo left B&B for Days. I love how Kate is now in his orbit and how this story works in so many levels -- Sami not wanting her kids to spend time in "the House of Horrors," EJ over a barrel and Stefano toying with EJ's worst fears, Kate actually being civil to Sami. Remember when Stefano used to plant microchips in people's heads and nobody took him seriously? Now he's blackmailing his son and wanting to spend time with his grandkids, and he's never been more menacing. Or funny.

And I *LOVE* the speculation about Hope and the attacks. I only hope it doesn't turn out to be Princess Gina! BTW, do you think the writers are still aiming for some Hope & Justin?

• Members

I thought it was really clever on Friday's show, how Philip gave Nicole CC Chavez's replacement interviewer job, and at the same time Ari was just finding out that she's taking over as CC's Production Assistant, not knowing that she's now NICOLE's Production Assistant, LOL! This should be fun, can't wait to see their reactions, haha. Love this.

Melanie and Nathan were cute working together...that was sad when the patient died randomly like that :( but I see what DAYS is doing with them, and I couldn't be happier.

Rafe and Sami....I just have no words. Rafe sucks the life out of Sami, IMO. Once he was out of her orbit, I found her to be a thousand times more better. Any time she is around him, she is always whining and complaining, and going back and forth....hey Rafe, Sami's purse called, It needs carrying. Something your good at, stick to it. And do it somehwere far far away, my advice: FAR away from Salem!

• Members

Something is definitely up with Hope. She has been acting very strange, IMO. I have been staying away from DAYS spoilers, though. Every where I go on the net nowadays, there is little things about her that I force myself to avoid reading...something's definitely up. I can't wait to find out what it is, and I hope it does Kristian Alfonso justice! She deserves a storyline of her own!

About Hope and Justin....it seems the show is headed that way, and I am so mad! I don't want hope and Justin together...I think they are BEYOND boring when together. Theres no chemistry, or flare. I would prefer Hope with someone else...

• Members

I just caught up over a week's worth of episodes. The episodes started off good and progressed to utter crap by the end of Friday.

I am so over Sami Brady - AS can't act, the character is annoying and shoved into scenes that seem to last ad infinitum. I wish Stefano would kill her and EJ would get custody of the kids and the Brady-DiMera fued be reignited! If NBC think she is the shizz, move her off DAYS into prime time all the time. I believe part of DAYS success over the decades has been its ability to showcase characters that people like/love or like/love to hate - characters the audience are sympathetic to. Sami started off as a love to hate character but Hogan Sheffer turned her into a hate-hate character from which she can't seem to be salvaged from.

I don't think anyone needs to read spoilers to work out the Kate-Madeline connection lol.

The Hope story is piqueing my interest - probably because I can't see where they are going with it (besides back to Bo in a year's time). I wonder if this is the next umbrella SL to save the show...

Ari/Nicole/Brady annoy me - St.Brady makes me want to puke rainbows and cupcakes while Nicole and Ari are too feisty to be believed to be clingy for a man.

Oddly Daniel and Chloe are off my hate list - not sure why, I just dont hate the characters/actors anymore lol.

This show frustrates me - all the ingredients and foundations are there for great storytelling, but they are riding back and forth in neutral.

Also Carolyn Culliton is not wow amazing as a SW, they should move her into an AHW position - given her reputation as being the brains behind Hogan Sheffer' success at ATWT in his first years there, this writing team could use her shot in the arm.

• Members

I am really disappointed with this show lately. I find myself bored out of my mind...Im usually like a twice a week viewer again,because i find I dont really neeed to watch any more than that to know what's going on.

When is Alice's funeral? I'll be sure to start tuning in every day again for that.

Can't wait for

Archived