DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny being a spoiled brat was inspired..LOL. But I do think Sami was being WAY to nice to him. He was being so disruptive, and all Sami was doing was laughing! When Johnny jammed that phone into Sami's chin (did that look REALLY hard to anyone else?), I was expecting Sami to go all out! But she didn't do [~!@$!%] about it! Hopefully, she isn't that gullible, all of the time with him. But I do like how DAYS is crafting Johnny as a spoiled brat.

Woah, I knew Doctor Baker was returning, but not like this?? What does he have to do with Hope LOL?! That was So random...wow this is really interesting, I knew he didn't really die. I'm interested to see how DAYS explains this, because it seriously has me scratching my head.

Phloe :wub: :wub: I love it, can't wait for tomorrows ep.

• Members

I was all about Ejami, even after the rape.

But after what he did to her this year - kidnapping her child, torturing her, enjoying watching her suffer, making her think the baby had died, etc... i cant. it was too far. too much.

However, i so hope they actually go there and let her fall for him again and then let the truth come out. but its really pointless because no real fallout will happen. She should kill him.

Guest dc cubs

Days keeps teasing Ejami but I don't think they will ever fully go there. As soon as it looks like it will happen is probably when it will be revealed that EJ is behind the kidnapping.

• Members

^^ IA. Days will play them as antagonists who can't live with each other but can't live without, either.

OK, are Ciara and Johnny not destined to grow up and be all dark and kooky together? I love these two wildcat kids. Ciara is like Wednesday out of The Adamm's Family. BTW, Johnny's hair really does make him look like a mini-Elvis.

Speaking of hair -- Jay Kenneth Johnson. Dude. GET IT CUT. You look like a boyband member circa 1993.

Archived