DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

Guest dc cubs

It does seem as if they are teasing with a Phloe reunion. I agree that Phillip is too old for Melanie and I have never bought Danloe as a serious couple. Phillip and Brady(Kyle Lowder's version) are the only Chloe couple pairings I had any interest in.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was so crazy I can't believe Stefano actually did that! When he slapped her I was like, "oooo!!". I bet there are a lot of fans out there that are upset about him doing that, lol.

Daniel\Chloe\Carly is so drab...I really hope it isn't going to go this direction in the long run. I hope DAYS keeps Carly and Daniel close (Because I hate him with Chloe, hate her with Bo!) and increases more with those Philip\Chloe interactions they've been having lately. I think DAYS will put those two back together...Mel back with Nathan, to. And it'll end up being Bo\Carly\Daniel instead, with Bo eventually ending up with Hope! Phloe, Darly, Bope, The End?? :)

*shudders* I really hope not. That would just be nauseating...I mean come on, how many triangles do Daniel and Chloe have to be in?? These two just don't work with each other.

Guest dc cubs

Great scenes with Will and his mother today. Will was spot on with everything he said to Sami today. This is how the child of Sami and Lucas should be acting. Will has been way too passive lately. While moving in with Kate may not make the most sense it will get a rise out of Sami for sure.

Massey is getting better with time as nuWill. I don't think Patton could have pulled those scenes off as well.

• Members

Granted it's not ideal but if they had to do a triangle this is the one they should do. I feel sorry for Nadia and Jay; There is absolutely no one in their age range. Their characters are stuck with people decades older or younger than they are.

• Members

I´m not sure why you should feel sorry for them. I think Nadia was always more nature than her age, even in Chloe´s high school days, so I doubt she has any trouble to work with Shawn and Crystal. And Jay seems to have a lot of fun working with Molly and he is the one who always said he envies Darin Brooks because he is working with all the beauties (at the time Rachel, Shelley and Ashley) so I doubt he has any reason to complain.

• Members

The reason I said I feel sorry for them is storyline wise. Without their old high school gang they seem in limbo. Too me Chloe looks out of place in a love triangle with Carly/Daniel. I can't buy either one of them in the Carly/Daniel age range or the Melanie/Stephanie group.

Whether they need my sympathy is another thing.

• Members

Finally some real nuWill scenes, that weren't 1 nanosecond long! Those scenes were fantastic--LOVED them, even though I didn't agree with Will regarding EJ. I had to LMBO at Sami though, when she got mad because Sydney called Nicole "Mama". Uhm, really Sami?? Are you seriously going to get mad about that? Did you really expect Sydney not to call her mom at first sight, at some point?? And then she told Will that he could have prevented her from saying that :blink: I'm sorry, but um..how??! So ridiculous Sami, get a freakin' clue. You have barely spent over a month with Sydney, Nicole had way more time with the kid than you, get over it, SHEESH...-.-! And I love how Will went to the DiMera mansion to see Kate, after he ran away. I wonder if he'll really move into the DiMera mansion?

I almost forgot that Ari\Brady were the same as Sami\Rafe in that they can't stay happy for ONE SECOND. Oh I'm so surprised, Ari doesn't want to marry Brady after all :rolleyes:

• Members

I loved Will telling Sami off today.

Will: "This is Grandma Marlena's house. You're just lucky that she lets you stay in it. With all your drama you couldn't even afford a cardboard box!"

Those weren't the exact words LOL, but it was fantastic.

I am also loving how this Nicole/Brady/Ari triangle is moving along. Can't wait to see things heat up.

Will hates EJ but might move in with him? :blink: This is an instance where Lucas would be needed. :(

• Members

EJ's not living at the mansion right now (there were some scenes a few weeks ago when Lexie came to see EJ at Sami's and alluded to how Harold said EJ had moved in with Sami). That is why he's been at Sami's 24/7 and what has caused all of Sami's issues lately in the first place. What was supposed to be one night turned into EJ always being around Sami's place and pretty much living there.

Archived