DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am loving this new direction Will has taken. The old Will would have sucked in those scenes today and yesterday.

Stefano vs. EJ= :wub::wub::wub:

I am totally rooting for Stefano at this point.

Not much else really exciting about today's episode, but I am so glad to see Renee Jones. ^_^

And why the hell are Bo and Daniel scared of what Vivian might do? Carly is a grown ass woman, I think she can handle herself without a man needing to protect her. :rolleyes:

• Members

Jessica Tuck :wub: I think she did great in her first scenes as Chad's mom. She is great with Chad...I wish there was a different Actor playing the dad, though. Someone younger...but, looking forward to more scenes with her.

Gabby was completely BORING with Rafe and Will at the Java cafe! And she was so nosey with Rafe, I wanted to smack those bug eyes right out of her head. So he didn't meet you at the mall at 7:15, tough chit! You know what he does for a living, and the case he's working on, stop being so clueless Gabby.

I feel so bad for Hope. She must be so lonely without Bo. Her scenes with Lexie showed that, I think. Bo is such an arse, the way he talks to Carly like she's the love of his life now :rolleyes:

EJ and Stefano...so great. Loved that ending!

• Members

I know, right? Those two need to give it a break, and give Carly some room to breathe. As if she can't take on old Vivian by herself, if she needed to.

And I HATE that Daniel is going to have her move in with him and Chloe while Bo is gone! What a hot mess that is going to be.

• Members

She's still great and it's so nice to see her but yeah, a different actor playing her husband would be nice.

Bo is sooooooooooooo pathetic with Carly. Whipped and pathetic. I'm not looking forward to them saddling Daniel with her either.

It was delicious.

That's whats driving me nuts more than anything, the attitude that Carly is some weak, little child who can't take care of or stand up for herself. The nonsense that she needs to live with a man to protect her from Vivian is absurd. But if I were to accept the notion that Carly does need 24/7 protection, at least Bo was a cop with a gun but what's Daniel, the surfer-dude MD with double-vision gonna do? :rolleyes: Come on! Vivian's a bitter old lady with a dorky henchman. And all of her evil plans are silly and doomed to failure. Plus, if Carly really feels that threatened, she's welcome to plunge a dagger into her gut like she finally did to her psycho hubby and the police chief will see to it that she goes free. What's the problem here? I don't get it. Bo, Daniel, and everyone else in Salem do not need to ruin their marriages, relationships, and careers to protect Carly from a feeble old crazy woman. It's ridiculous.

Poor Chloe. I give it three weeks before they have her boiling bunnies in a desperate attempt to make BasketcaseCarly look like a preferable choice. 36_19_71.gif

• Members

Loved the Carly\Daniel\Melanie scenes on Thursday's show. I found them very enjoyable, I love how both parents are doctors, and the daughter is aspiring to be a nurse....awww ;-) and then on Friday's show, Melanie and Carly finally bonding a little bit! I'm glad their relationship is healing, it's about time. Ugh Vivian is going to ruin it all, though most definitely!!

Oh wow, I wonder what Chads Mom Madeline and Kate have to do with each other?? It's obvious that they have a past with each other, from those looks they exchanged. I think it's interesting, and so glad the show is going to do something with Kate! Can't wait to find out what Kate and Madeline have to do with each other..

WHAT was EJ doing with that letter opener?! I was screaming LOL, I really thought he was about to shank Stefano with that thing. But that was a surprise ending, EJ holding onto Stefano's arm like that, crying..Stefano saying he loved him no matter what. But WTF, Samantha had to come barging in, killing the mood, ruining the whole moment!! Did anyone else go, "wah wah wahhhh" when she walked in LOL?! ugh Sami!

Guest dc cubs

I like Jessica Tuck's character, Madeline. It appears she has a connection with Kate. I hope this gives Koslow a good storyline as I'm sure she and Tuck will do great work.

Archived