DAYS: Discussion for the month of April

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Sami is actually considering moving into the DiMera mansion! But I think it could be really interesting if she did. Wow, imagine that LOL. And aw, Sami helping out EJ was adorable, and that almost kiss at the end better actually happen in tomorrows show ;-). And wow, Hope isn't playing no games AT ALL. I love this new feisty Hope, but still confused a little bit!

I feel bad for Chloe and Philip! The tables have turned on them and there's no way out, the truth has to come out sooner or later. But I hope it really doesn't come out tomorrow, Chloe needs to shutup LOL! I want to at least see her and Philip talk about it before the chit hits the fan. And I'm still hoping they end up together in the end!

I could not agree more!

LOL, DAYS does use that one all of the time, I don't mind it but it would be nice if they got a new one for a change ;-)

• Members

Is it just me, or is someone in the University Hospital every single WEEK? Seriously, someone from the cast is always in there. That Hospital set is used non stop! AMC must have passed that torch on to DAYS. So tired of seeing people in the hospital, LOL!

EJ and Sami made the episode for me ;-), wow those two are incredible together. Loved Sami's genuine concern for him, and EJ's subtle whispers of, "Samantha.." everytime he was almost out of it. Aww ;-). BUT, it wasn't until the second to last segment, when low and behold, purse carrying arse RAFE peaked his head into EJ's hospital room and literally SUCKED the life out of the whole room! This guy is TOXIC, and I am just gearing up for him and Sami's umpteenth conversation\argument about her being in the same room as EJ tomorrow! ugh!

WHAT was Nathan doing at the Java Cafe, if he was called away to go take over for someone at the hospital? I hate that he's the one who had to find out about Chloe sleeping with someone. Just great!

• Members

I LOVE it.

Its soapy. He is in love with melanie who is married to Philip who slept with Chloe who is married to Melanie's dad. The only person who would have been a better choice would have been carly but she has a lot going on and Nathan has a little so i like the choice.

• Members

I totally wasn't thinking about it! Thanks for saying that, because my mind is cleared out now. I see why it was a good choice for Nathan to find out. I was thinking to much about it I think. Ok but now I am wondering if Chloe will tell Nathan that she slept with Philip, or will keep it a secret. Guess we will find out tomorrow, because all Nathan heard at the end of the ep was Chloe saying that she slept with someone. If she tells him that it's Philip, then he could potentially tell Melanie, who will be pissed and will leave Philip (which is what I want!). :)

• Members

"The level of incompetence in the Brady Police Force is... incredible!" Stefano. :wub:

And how much does Joe Mascolo seem to love having scenes with Renee Jones? It struck me that Lexie should really be having these Princess Gina moments, not Hope. Lexie's the one that Doug and Julie found in the tunnels not so long ago, hissing like an angry cat! Lexie's the one constantly battling between her "good little wife to Abe Carber" self and "bad-ass DiMera" self.

[!@#$%^&*]. Ejami still have chemistry by the tank-load. I actually got goosebumps when he grabbed her hand in the hospital. However, Ejami-hate is the way to go, Days!

• Members

Even though I saw it from a mile away, I was still a little bit shocked at Hope's reaction to Dr. Baker at the end of Wednesday's ep, LOL! So now we know she has split-personality. This is really messy and I love it. Julie was annoying at the police station, though. Calm down, girl.

Anyone else loving Nicole as a reporter??? LOL! I love it, and AZ sometimes looks like she wants to bust out laughing, but she holds her composure. I can tell she's having fun with this, something different.

I liked the Mia\Will\Chad stuff, but Mia needs to stop thinking everyone wants to be with her when they don't, LOL. I loved how Chad kept snapping her down when she would try to get his attention and stuff. And I wish Kinsey and T could have actually showed up to the study meeting, I like those two actors!

Renee Jones would rock material like this.....so wasted. I see what you are saying, and I couldn't agree more! Lexie needs a story like the one Hope is getting!

• Members

Mia is the dumbest girl on this show...omg what was she thinking?? I found her seriously embarrassing to watch!

I don't like how EJ is framing Nicole...not sure I like where this is going, but i guess since Dr. Baker is involved and EJ is struggling to remember that is was him who he saw, Nicole has to be factored in somehow.

Uhm, Sara Bibel...I think you need to get your facts straight. DAYS's audience has been growing?? Oh really? Then this interview must have been given months ago, because the shows audience has been falling for weeks now! Anyways, Dena....wow, she sounds really crazy when she says that the Hope storyline came to her in the middle of the night! LOL! This interview is really boring, and I don't get what she means when she says the show still has super couples. What super couples? Ever since you blatantly broke up Bope last year, the show has had NO super couples! Sami with EJ or Rafe could possibly be one, but she can't make up her mind! I'm surprised that she was allowed to speak. It's been like, years LOL. In this interview, she just doesn't sound like a HW. Nothing she said makes it seem like she's done anything a Head Writer would do, since Gary Tomlin and Christopher Whitesell joined the show. Her comments on Alice's memorial were great, but she talks nothing about her other story lines except for Hope's. I wish Sara would have asked her why she dropped the autism storyline with Theo, I would LOVE to see what she has to say about that one! :rolleyes: Thanks for posting this interview, I hope more posters give input on it.

• Administrator

"We try to make sure everybody’s just a little bit annoyed with us at the end of an episode because if they’re a little bit annoyed, a little bit unsatisfied, then they’ll watch tomorrow."

"I wanted it to be kind of a fun “woo woo” story"

She sounds like Jim Reilly there, especially the "woo woo" quote.

JER: Major cowabunga big; so big every character will be involved. Until, now, I've had almost 2 groups, with classic couples like Luis and Sheridan, and the Theresa/Ethan/Gwen love triangle, now all that involved with the woo-woo stuff. Soon everyone will be woo-woo.

LOL!

• Members

I could not agree more that what EJ did to Sami was definitely rape - not just because of the obvious terror that Sami was in while it happened (and the sickening laughter and gloating from EJ as he enjoyed watching her suffer) but because it would be prosecuted as such in real life. It's a shame that while primetime TV works so hard to counteract the myths that women secretly enjoy rape or that rape victims must have done something to deserve being attacked, Days is stuck in a mindset that was archaic 50 years ago - it adds to the perception that soaps are second rate, mindless and out of date. I expect all soaps to treat rape and other acts of violence against women as the serious matter it is. Although other soaps may have made similar errors in the past, Days seems to be the only one that hasn't learned the lesson. No one would excuse it as "just a soap" if Days were doing an equally offensive hate storyline that involved a racial minority rather than women. NBC wouldn't be able to cancel the show fast enough. Your expectation that ratings will fall for Days is happening and has been ever since the show started down that proven path to failure once again.

Archived