Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just don’t think it was the right venue for that chat at all. They were woefully unprepared to have that conversation.

LOL at Luann saying that Sonja cracking the fire extinguisher glass was worse than Luann drunkenly attacking and threatening a police officer.

The séance elicited some real meaty stuff, especially from Sonja and Ramona.

God help them if they think this show will work without Ramona Singer.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay…that fight made me uncomfortable. I also feel like it was edited down to a flashback to protect Sonja. So Bershan is big and aggressive and that’s why Sonja had to jump into her face? Bershan has to apologize to her?! Eboni siding with the white girls over Bershan after everything she’s said? That was ugly. I do not think what Bershan did merited Sonja going off like she did. Yes Bershan messed up, but the escalation was wrong and steeped in racism. 

It’s funny that Eboni has been trying to make something out of nothing all season and now something offensive really DID happen and Bershan took all the blame and had no support. I’m not crazy about that. 

• Members

She basically giggled about Bershan with Luann, who she was just accusing of being a white supremacist. I feel like Eboni doesn’t like Bershan and was happy to see her screw up. This whole fight was a damn mess. We saw Sonja start it and when telling the girls what happened, Leah completely lied and made it seem like Bershan start it. I’m just furious after watching this. 

• Members

Luann said this more than once.  And said she was just drunk in her own hotel room.  Umm..that's not even what happened and I understand why Sonja wouldn't take this all seriously.  Those 3 had good intentions, but they weren't the right people to talk to Sonja about it. 

The optics of Sonja's drinking is really hard for me to gauge.  It looks awful and the altercation seemed highly edited, but I do get the feeling that Sonja does drink more while filming due to anxiety.  I don't know any of the ladies obviously but I have thought all of Luann, Sonja, Ramona, and Leah had drinking problems throughout the show.  And the storyline of Sonja being so broken and having a drinking problem has been going on as story for seasons.  Luann seeming to barely cling to sobriety is almost more troubling.  It's hard to say if this is helping any of their lives, but you can't do a show without Ramona, Sonja or Luann and I truly believe they are good friends.

• Members

I've seen her drunk off-the-show in some kind of paparazzi video, but it was not at the level she gets when filming, and I think it has to do with a lot of factors. I do think someone is encouraging it behind-the-scenes, because if Luann and Ramona were serious about Sonja's drinking, especially after all of these years, they'd be doing more to stop it. But I do believe she does drink more during filming. As for filming without Ramona, I do believe they could do it. People said the same thing about Luann, and that one season she was a friend of it worked. I think having both Bethenny and Dorinda out of the cast is a major downfall for the franchise. Losing one was fine... but both? It's a tough position to be in.

• Members

If this was brand new behavior by Sonja I think I would be more concerned, but she has been doing this for years and Luann and Ramona seem to genuinely be her friend on and off the show, so I would imagine more would be done off the show if they were truly worried.  Also, Eboni didn't seem terribly worried either and she seems to at least seem to truly care for Sonja. 

Idk, the women was clearly intoxicated, but she seems to go from 0 to 60 quick.  I wonder if it's a mixture of pills and booze for her.  I do think production encourages this and I think so many great moments were made because these woman were drunk and doing funny things.  I think part of the reason the show has stalled, sadly, is because Leah and Luann are sober.   I applaud both of them for their sobriety and I think Leah has a better grip on being sober in a group setting, but I think it's clear Luann still struggles with feeling comfortable.

I miss Bethenny so much.  She was always my favorite.  I think if Bethenny and Dorinda were to come back, Ramona would be disposable.  As of now, I would keep the main 3, ditch Leah and Eboni, and look for some old cast mates.  I would love to see Jill Zarin back and see what her life is like now after her husband's passing. 

• Members

Now that’s how you do a mid season trailer! That has me salivating for the rest of the season!!! Also, Garcelle *demolished* poor Dorit! No wonder she’s so mad at her lol!

I didn’t expect any shocks, but the Erika stuff did surprise me. I didn’t expect Dorit and Kyle to be so vocal against her, I expected it to be Garcelle and Sutton only. 

This showed us just enough to intrigue me. This just may be their best season since season 5!

• Members

Maury GIFs | Tenor

Garcelle putting Dorit in her place!

Kyle questioning Erika once she realized which side the audience was going

Dorit and Sutton unable to look Erika in the face!

Erika threatening Sutton! 

Please register in order to view this content

Crystal totally disappeared from this trailer after the first 3 seconds, huh.

This is BH's best season in a long time. I have a fondness for seasons 6 and 7, truth be told, but I see your point!

• Members

What I find funny is that she's spending all this time lying around in bed while a camera crew is there watching her. As tired and unmotivated as I may feel, if there are a bunch of people in my room (or in my house for that matter), that'll automatically snap me awake. But after 6 years I guess she's used to it? 

Love the mid-season trailer! Yes, Beverly Hills is better than it's been in years. This time, we cannot say the women are ganging up on one person, because Erotika and Tom literally brought this upon themselves.  As we've seen in years past on shows like RHONY, Potomac, and New Jersey, the real-life drama is way more compelling than manufactured bickering. 

• Members

The Robyn scene was a 'recreation,' shall we say! I'm wondering whether it was also production which dubbed in the epically loud snoring!

I hope I don't burst anyone's bubble but... I think production on BH has kept an iron grip on many storylines this year in order to purposely keep it light and breezy. Kathy Hilton, for example. Those Ugly Leather Pants.

But the Fall of the House of Girardi is out of their control. And you can see how uncomfortable the other women look in the trailer when that mess starts impinging on them (and their 'personal brand') -- the eyes start darting towards producers like 'How are we supposed to play this?' 

What's interesting about the trailer was that I was SURE that Dorit and Kyle would be a united Coven front -- "Nothing to see here." 

Please register in order to view this content

The fact that they are bringing up their doubts could be producer-driven, but it could also show that Erika and Rinna don't scare them into toeing the line anymore.

Edited by Cat

• Members

This is absolutely the lesson of the improvement in BH. You can have light moments and petty spats but the point of the franchise - and thus how it works - is the REAL part if the Real Housewives.

Hence real existing relationships work better than auditioned artificially-assembled casts. Hence real life drama is more interesting than producers-enticed fake squabbles. 
Hence the show being infinitely more interestingly when the ladies tell us what's up rather than worry about looking glamorous and pretending their life is perfect.