Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Thanks for the info! I can already anticipate Brandi's non-apology from here ("I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't realize it was offensive, I'm working on understanding better, blah blah"). But since there is an Asian HW in the mix (yay!), I wonder if she will address the video.

I enjoy RHOD's focus on Dallas society with these 'important' families, bucolic suburban houses and themed events. Last season was so toxic and ended badly for Leeanne, but I am now looking forward to this season. RHOD does provide some humor (Kameron) and outright soap opera. I am also hoping for a little karma coming Brandi, Kary and D'Andra's way, BH-styles --though I guess D'Andra's karmic punishment is pretty much Mama Dee's entire existence..

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cat, quite a few people online have picked on D'Andra's looks going as far as to say she looked like she was Single White Femaling LeeAnne in one of those Hawaii theme party pictures she posted. I agree. She looks nothing like how she used to. Shame. I liked her Gothic look.

Only gossip I really heard was Jennifer (one of the new girls) might be drama and someone might have a divorce storyline. But that might be Jennifer too so...*shrugs*  And the 'Brandi video' drama will be addressed. So we are going to redeem Brandi, but not LeeAnne the actual star? uh...ok. 

I also agree that I don't like D'Andra as the face of RHOD. With LeeAnne gone, she is pulling a Kyle and going for that crown.

Yay!!! Same page on Number 1. Still ugh on her. 

Good to hear good things about Tiffany. But she has been trying to get on the show for a while.

• Members

Yeah, I liked D'Andra's gothic look too. But Leeanne was the Queen of Gothic. S3 she was going full Elvira!

And now you have added another dimension to D'Andra's physical transformation: not only is Mama Dee trying to create a replicant of her younger self (via D'Andra's recent surgeries), but D'Andra also wants to become Leeanne. TWISTED!

In anticipation of tonight's BH reunion:

Edited by Cat

• Members

Meh... Too many "B" characters. It's one thing when you had Nene or Bethenny or even LVP leave, but the remaining cast still had heavy-hitters. 

OC with Vicki and Tamra gone is like taking both Teresa and Melissa off NJ... (OMG, did I just give Melissa Gorga a compliment? Crazy times) 

• Members

Yeah, I was sadden when LeeAnne lightened her hair because her raven locks were up my 

And yeah...until somebody pointed that out about D'Andra's looks, I agree with how she is acting being the face. One thing you could say about LeeAnne she was a hustler when it came to promoting RHOD. It seemed like she is still low-key doing it actually. But now that's been D'Andra.

See? That's what I was talking about. A time capsule of our time. Just the hopes for 2020 thing. Shivers.

I admit...it does intrigue me for the reasons I mentioned. I am in San Diego. And yes, we have heard tales of how it has been in OC so it will be interesting to see how OC deals with that here. And as expected, Shannon is showing it all.

I am shocked decided to show up on camera.

I think like Cat. It could be a good season. Or a mess. But I am...willing...to...give...it...a...change.

• Members

The RHOBH reunion Part 1 was produced very well. The lighting and camera work and audio was very clear.

However, the only good part of it was the Best of Sutton reel. She is funny and a great addition to the show. 

Rinna came in scorching hot after Denise. She clearly hates her and has her talking points all lined up. The theme of 'gaslighting' is what Rinna is turning to, which tells me she knows the audience hates her. 

Kyle clearly loathes Garcelle and is upset she can't play victim with Garcelle because a) Garcelle did nothing wrong to her b) Garcelle said nothing inaccurate about her and c) Garcelle is more popular with the audience. 

John Mellencamp's daughter proved that she should be fired this reunion. She had ZERO story and only had something to say because Sutton called her boring, which she is. 

• Members

Agreed with all of this. Rinna has now replaced Own It with Gaslighting. It’s actually amazing to see how upset this cast is that the audience thinks they’re [!@#$%^&*].s, and Erika now proclaiming Denise had the kids at the party to make them all look bad was pathetic. People hated the coven last season, why in God’s name did they think another gang up on a cast member was going to suddenly endear them to the audience is beyond me.

• Members

Rinna, Erika, and Teddi need to go. They no longer serve a purpose on this show except to revel in hate and then spew it. 

I still find it unnerving that these women don't care to see what majority of the audience is saying and seeing--the sexualizing of children is not cute. There is nothing wrong with Denise being a sexual being and responsibly choosing to shield her kids from it too. Only a reasonable adult would understand that. 

Garcelle did good tonight, however, I wish she would've truly nailed Kyle to cross like I wanted. I also found it utterly disgusting that Kyle tried tarnish Garcelle's character by stating she didn't pay 5k to a charity. Obviously, it was a slip up seeing as Garcelle stays booked and busy unlike the other women. 

This show just needs a massive retool and how Bravo/Andy don't see it is the main reason why this show is bleeding out.