• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

*CLIP...CLIP...CLIP...CLIP...you fool!" - Dorinda. That's the iconic line of the season. It's this season's "Be cool, don't be all, like uncool!"...Dorinda has another signature line that just spells trouble for any housewife in her path when she utters it: "You better back that sh*t up right now"...Sonja is not equipped to deal with Dorinda. Sonja needs to wave the white flag, never cross Dorinda again and get back to being amusing. 

Ramona was such an ass this episode. Carole did a nice thing by making sure Dorinda got a nice room and the first thing Ramona can do is complain about it. 

LuAnn made an ass of herself at the end of the episode by whining about her room. She expected a better room because she's married. What? Illogical.

Bethenny is full of crap about being cordial to Ramona. There's no reason for her to try lying about her contempt for Ramona - Bethenny can't pull that lie off. Why bother?

I can't with Tinsley crying about her life. The charges were dropped. She's 41. Time to get over it or get off TV. I hope she's a once and done this season. She's another dud. NYC needs to stop casting these wannabe young girls. NYC is more mature than that.

• Members

RHoNY:

Dorinda is the MVP of the franchise this year -- even though she is a relatively newbie, she's known most of these women a long time and is the real deal. She can read with the best of them, but she is also smart, analytical and empathetic. I love her friendship with Carole. My only concern is that she drinks a LOT. That wasn't a hangover she had in the Bronx -- Dorinda was SOTALLY TOBER a goner.

What is Sonja doing picking a fight with Dorinda (which she will NEVER win) and putting down Tinsley? It is such a bad look on her. She is either jealous (of T) or wants to impress Bethenny (by throwing Dorinda under the bus re: Tipsy Girl). I love Sonja, but she has contributed nothing this season. She is so sour. I worry producers will get rid of her.

Ramona is kind of winning me over? I can't believe I am saying this after the way she acted. And Luann took a misstep this episode. Her guy ain't a catch so she needs to rein in the 'I'm better than you cuz I'm married' attitude.

Bethenny screeching at Tinsley was COLD. Yes, Tinsley needs to be shaken out of her 2002 bubble. She needs a kicking new haircut, wardrobe and apartment. She also needs a backbone. But everybody has their moments of fear and regret. Bethenny is unable to empathise with anyone who has lost their way a little. It's like she is the only one allowed to have a vulnerable moment because of her bad childhood. To everybody else she screams "Get over it!" I do agree with @DaytimeFan that Tinsley is a dud, though. Her mother Dale would have been a more interesting choice. In any case, Tinsley is hooking up with the Sausage King of Chicago (or something) right now so she is set for the foreseeable future, and Bravo can cut her loose.

My best-dressed Potomac Reunion list (from best to worst):

1. Monique. Gorgeous.

2. Karen. Age-appropriate gown and beautiful colour on her.

3. Ashley. Too much skin but she can pull it off.

4. Gizelle. Meh. Generic HWs outfit.

5. Charisse. Trying yet again to be somebody she's not. Sit down, you are not Nicki Minaj.

6. Robyn. Robyn's grandma called, she wants her bedroom drapes back.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dorinda seems to be an alcoholic...cant stop drinking...blacks out... and gets almost verbally violent.  I think the alcphol needs to stop neing peovided.

She's interesting enough when sober.

Tinsley is a dud.  They need an older and married woman with kids.  Jules was a better addition then Tinsley was...and she was too bohemian for the show (carole...jules was a real.bohemian )

• Members

I do not agree that Dorinda seems to be an alcoholic. The Housewives franchise is notorious for plying the housewives with alcohol whenever they film. Dorinda just happens to be loud when she's drunk. She doesn't seem dependent on it at all. Her life is far too functional for her to have an actual problem with alcohol.