Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pettifleur is literally the worst - up there with Kelly Bensimon, Megan Edmonds, and that Andrea chick from season 1.  

Lydia is useless too... she tried way too hard last year to repair her image from Season 1, but that just resulted in no storyline and nothing to contribute.

Love that the other girls are back - Janet is fun, Gina is boss, Chyka is the heart, and Gamble was a great addition.  I just hope they pick it up a little bit and not let 1 storyline overwhelm the entire season, which is what happened in both Seasons 1 and 2.  

• Members

Aw shucks its been blocked! Guess I'll have to get my dose of delusion elsewhere...

Have ya'll heard about Yolemonlyme's saline implant leaking and it supposedly being the cause for most of her Lyme's issues? How in the hell can you jet set all over the world, taking selfies at every stop all year and see every Tom, Dick and Harry out there yet only have them find this out now? And saline? Really? Didn't they recall those or something? Whatever, I'm sure she'll believe it's all Vanderpump's fault anyways for not inviting her to Giggy's birthday party or the swans commitment ceremony.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/07/yolanda-foster-removes-breast-implants-may-culprit-behind-worsening-lyme-symptoms/

And in even more delusional Housewives news, Nene wants on Beverly Hills! This commenter on RealityTea summed up perfectly how her ratchetness would fit in with some REAL rich bitches.

Nene - "bloop"
Lisa V - What?
Nene - "bye Felicia"
Lisa V - What?
Nene - "The thirst is real"
Lisa V - What?

:lol::lol:

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/09/11/return-queen-nene-leakes-wants-back-real-housewives-not-atlanta/

Edited by MrPrezident