Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Y'all heard about the alleged beef between Lisa Barlow and Mary Cosby that Page Six supposedly released? Production or Lisa leaked that Mary called Lisa's youngest son the "r word." Mary put out an IG post saying that Lisa spoke about her son first, which suggests the comment was retaliatory. 

These women are going to end up like Dallas. Season 5 and done. Idiots. All because you have too many people trying to be the top dog. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hate Keiarna is not being brought back. The girl took a glass to the head and got a gash from it to only be cast aside. I think Bravo is stupid for not bringing her back because she is bridge to bring all the women together. Keiarna is close to Wendy, Gizelle, and Karen. 

Ashley will not be demoted because production loves her. Ashley will stir the pot for them. 

Hell no. Robyn needs to be put on ice. She brings NOTHING to the show. And Gizelle needs a season or two where she is forced to contribute just as much as the rest. I am glad Robyn is gone because with the remaining cast, they are going to make Gizelle work. Mia already gave y'all hints she's gonna spill Gizelle's tea, which she did at the reunion. Mia is about to make the girls work next season. 

• Members

Add me to the list of folks disappointed Keiarna isn't returning, even in a friend capacity. She had great potential. Besides, since they're keeping perennial outsider Wendy, she needs someone besides Karen on her side. 

• Members

Co-sign on this, too. Honestly, Keiarna was a small puff of freah air and for that reason alone should have been asked back this season. It's not often you get a FOH that naturally clicks with the cast. Honestly, I would have given Nneka a second season, too. 

Wendy has run her course, and so has Ashley, I'm afraid. But I can understand why Bravo is hesitant about an aggressive cast overhaul.

• Members

I heard! And they quickly moved past it.

And I saw what you did there re: Lisa leaked.

I also feel you are RIGHT. 

I think Keiarna being out was confirmed earlier today. That saddened me because she has seen like a good new addition. 

I can't believe they would aggressively start again (outside of getting to the DUI mess with La Dame) after the backlash from this just-ended season. And not to mention how rare a 5 member HW cast has worked. 

• Members

I sincerely hope it sells and that she makes at least some money off of it so that she can have a fresh start.

That townhouse is a true burden on Sonja and she needs to be free from it. It is too much house for her, too much maintenance, and there are too many memories attached to it. 

• Members

Sonja always wanted to avoid declaring bankruptcy but I’ve long wondered whether bankruptcy wouldn’t have been the better decision given how hard and long she’s worked to maintain assets that she has not been able to sell.

• Members

It has long been an albatross around her neck, especially in terms of maintenance. So for that reason, I hope a burden will be lifted for Sonja. I also hope that she is not in such terrible financial straits that she absolutely must sell the place for a song. It is in an amazing location, and with the right renovations, it will become an absolutely stunning, Gilded Age-esque residence.

And truthfully, I will miss it a little bit. That townhouse was RH folklore. It defined almost an entire franchise.

Hope Sonja's already got a place lined up somewhere in Manhattan.