Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn’t want to insult the episode because of the importance of the event at the end but what a completely skippable episode. Once again though it showed Karen is absolutely the glue of this whole show. 

• Members

Yeah, once I saw the synopsis for the next two episodes, I felt no desire to get to it last night and felt it could be watched later.

I AM looking forward to La Dame's event. The thing that made me like her was her very first event with RAINN back in Season 2 I believe. For the first time, she did not put up a front and appeared sincere to me as she talked about her SA...something as I mentioned in the past I resonated with me. I feel this event will be no different.

I also see online that they are nicely setting up for Jacqueline's return which I cannot wait to see. 

• Members

Again, this episode was heavily about Monica. And these women expect for her to really be fired? Bravo would be stupid to fire her. 

The audio that Heather pulled out proved nothing. It just further proves that she and Tenesha (her hairstyle and co-conspirator of Reality VonTease) were in cahoots all along to bring down Monica. I never saw any indicators that Monica was referring to Mary as a dumb b!itch. 

Speaking of Mary, Lisa was totally gaslighting her when speaking of The Latter Day Saints. It is common knowledge that, that church is rooted in racism and that we (Black ppl) are believed to be going to hell per their stupid beliefs. The fact that Lisa tried to state otherwise is why I don't like her. And it was good to see Heather and Whitney, who were actual Mormons, back Mary in that belief. 

Seriously though, they should've wrapped this reunion up with 2, 90 minute episodes. 

• Members

Thanks. I'll add it to my watch list

RHOSLC reunion

Monica lies so effortlessly and i havent seen that at a reunion since Phaedra. LOL. I dont care. She was hilarious and along with Mary, provided all the entertainment

Monica Linda Darnell Garcia Delgado Fowler. What in the All my Children Erica Kane hell?

Heather is beyond annoying and for someone that left the Mormon church, she sure acts like a judgemental Mormon. The gag is she is judging Lisa the way those that ran her out of the church

Mary was on one! The way she gathered the women had me dying.. I loved her explanation for why she skipped the last reunion bc its what i always thought. Bravo didnt protect her, especially when it came to some racist attacking her. She wasnt called by name but Jennie throwing a glass at her was out of line.

This was such a GOOD reunion. They delivered

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

If I am not mistaken though, in the Latino community, don't you have your mother and father's surnames? Someone plz correct me if I am wrong.

But yes, Monica was lying like a rug, but she's no different than the others on the sofa, who lie all the time too. Lisa sat there and lied about the Mormon church as I aforementioned. Heather is lying about knowing about Reality VonTease long ago. Meredith is lying about using her litigation skills to put her costars in precarious situations. Angie is lying about her husband (sorry, I believe the rumors). Monica is amongst good company. 

• Members

I know in some Mexican communities, its not uncommon but thats not why Monica did it. The way she was explaining, I coudlntt ell if she ever legally had her dad's last name or not. One was ehr mom's name that was changed for some reason that I couldnt recall and of course she has her own married name. Any combination of thsoe last names (plus Monica and her middle name Linda) is used for her aliases. A complete MESS!

• Members

We all know which season of SLC will be the best - season 7, when Jen is released from prison and comes knocking on Heather's door... I am sure Heather will forgive her in a hot second. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Jen aint coming out of jail in 3 years. Assuming no delays in filming, the earliest she can rejoin the series is Season 8 or 9, assuming it will still be on the air

Edited by Cheap21