Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Agree on both Vicki and Dorinda. I can't really stomach Vicki now, whereas about a week ago, I was advocating for her return to OC. Her negativity is exhausting, and her dark aura is subsuming Tamra.

Dorinda? I was worried I'd be like "Dorinda can stay gone from RHONY" but I still have some time for her. Not sure she has learned from her last season on RHONY, but I do think she is trying to be someone who embraces other people. When she loves you, she loves you, and when she hates you, it is over for you! We still have about 6 more episodes of RHUGT2 to go, though.

You are so right about Taylor's 90s Bobbi Brown dark lip -- I also cannot wear that color. It sucks all the light out of your face and ages you a good decade. Other than that, I enjoy her Voice of Reason.

Brandi was on WWHL yesterday and basically named Jill, Dorinda, etc., as the thirstiest cast members wanting to return to Bravo. It's ironic that she did not name herself. She actively campaigned for a return to BH (the audience backlash was huge re: the Demise rumors) and later went on WWHL with Kelly Dodd where they pretended to be BFFs so she could get on OC.

Do you think negotiations include having her return to RHOA?

Weren't there the BET Awards on Sunday night also? That may explain the ratings for RHOA. Good for Nene and College Hill, though!

As for RHOA, I am enjoying the season thus far. The shift between Kandi and the other women is holding my interest. Marlo is working overtime to be messy, which is a little much. The season in some ways is more light-hearted and enjoyable than last year -- it's a breezy watch, but it needs a little fairy dust (I think it needs Porsha or even Nene to pep it up). Like Sanya talking about having a baby with her husband... I tuned out. How many times has a scene like this been on a RH show?

Drop It With Drew was LOL. Drew is the butt of everyone's jokes this year (mine included), but her nerdy, earnest energy this episode was kind of fun to watch.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHUGT: I echo the sentiments here. I went into this thinking Vicki & Tamra are going to remind us all why they're needing on the mothership. Tamra? Yes. Vicki? Nah, I'm good now.  Besides being Debbie Downer on steroids, her overly prim, conservative reaction to anything sexual is old and tired (fitting, huh?). Plus, the whole anti-vax thing?  Yeah, let this be your Housewives swansong.  I'm still good with Tamra though. She's still a Housewives pro and plays the game well. 

Taylor and Eva are surprising breaths of fresh air. I'm digging their friendship. Eva definitely seems more at ease in this setting and gives great commentary. Too bad they can't plop onto another city franchise. 

Face work and badly done makeup... yeah, it can be harsh looking at Taylor, Brandi, and Vicki. At least Taylor's face has recovered from her years of drinking.

This Phaedra is the Phaedra I know and love and... miss. I was side-eying her return to Housewivesland, but her comments, reactions, and her ability to make it nice with all the women of the group has been a welcome return. 

Jill. I love my thirsty Jill Zarin (LOL at Brandi calling Jill out on her thirst to rejoin NYC on WWHL with Jill right next to her. Jill was noticably irked by that). She's a little underwhelming in terms of a personality so far, but her side digs (watch out Dorinda) and talkative nature is always fun. Sounds like she'll get into the mix more later. 

Dorinda's reaction to Brandi's "national television" reminder to Jill while they played that game was classic Final Years of Dorinda on RHONY.  Girl, you need to give up control of EVERY single aspect of every function during this "Girls Trip."  On one hand, I would love her to be on the NYC OG cast, but she's gotta tone down the nastiness. 

Can't wait for Episode 4!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

BH

Diana is one of the biggest flops we have seen in any Housewives franchise. She's calling Sutton boring? Girl, take your bullsh*t elsewhere. 

Diana also brings out a very ugly side of Kyle as she defended Diana....which of course is nothing new. Kyle gravitates towards money and power, ever the realtor's wife from the Valley...I'm sure once Mauricio has sold a listing that will be curtains for their friendship.

• Members

Sutton has been unbelievable this season. There's been so much pressure on her, but she's grown and can handle it. The way she has caused Diana to unravel has been amazing to watch. Diana has completely failed as a housewife. She came in with multiple salacious rumors and has done nothing to make us feel they aren't true. I believe everything bad that has been said about her and like Sutton said, she is a soulless person with a dark spirit. She's been coming for Sutton from day one and Sutton is winning. Diana looks insane. I was glad to see Garcelle call her out on WWHL. 

Sheree also had a very nice debut. She seemed comfortable on camera and filming with the women. I look forward to seeing how she continues to fit into the group. It's early, but I wouldn't be surrpised if she ends up sticking around.

• Members

Is Kyle's ass-kissing as horrific as Erika's brown-nosing in the hopes of free jewellery and a job in Room 24? I haven't watched the episode yet.

Kyle's M.O. has bee the same for years, and I'm stunned she hasn't modified it. After carefully cultivating the Sutton relationship for +3 years, Kyle is a fool to throw her and her solid Pimco billions over for the (potential) legal liability that may one day be the Budget Ghislaine Maxwell.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oof. OK, that episode of RHUGT was a lot lol. I enjoyed the fun they were having at the Prohibition Dinner. (I actually thought Brown Liquor Brandi might start making out with Marco.) But Dorinda has such an incredible mean streak when she’s wasted. Telling Jill, “You’re weak,” was low. Funny how Phaedra stirred up the drama in that confessional room and dipped out when things got heated. 

• Members

I have found Ayan has been softened enough so far to understand why she's the way she is. Even before we saw her with her hubby...who turns her into a little (okay not little) kitty cat. lol. But I also agree with you. I think her and Caroline are waaaaaay too much alike which will be interesting to see for the rest of the season. Because they both want to be the HBIC. 

I saw that, too. Re: Milan and her man. I can tell they clearly love each other. The whole conversation definitely felt like something they were used to having. Or at least her man was used to her being this way. And he loves her so much he humors it because he knows she is like that. Made me think about me with one of my exes. 

I live for Brooks's mess. And I love her ambition. But I love all of the ladies' drive. I find it truly awe-inspiring. 

I think the petty is just that extra spice. That said...yes, I love they have so much to give that it is truly secondary though. 

Oh, they are, are they?

Hmmmm

That's because it was a bad look. Just like Diane's reply to Garcelle's WWHL appearance that I posted above.

They all need to STFU.

That said...DRAMA!!!

My apologies...looping back. lol.

I am curious to see where things are going to go with Tamra. She does seem primed for a return with her continued connections to so many of the OC cast. But with her alliance with Kelly (and Noella?) against Heather...and her appearance on ALL STARS 2...that could go any way.

Yes, that's one thing that I've liked about BH this season (though I'm behind and looking forward to Sutton and Garcelle dragging Diane). It does appear to have slowly but surely gotten back to the haves vs have-nots. Or better yet...the haves vs the wannabes/fakers. Say what you want, but Garcelle, Sutton, even Crystal are HAVES. Kyle whether she likes it or not...is a FAKER along with EricFake, Ex Soap Opera Star, and Dorit. And that fight for image is fun to watch.